當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 旅遊英語情景對話:引客入座

旅遊英語情景對話:引客入座

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.67W 次

如果想要出國旅遊,那就有必要學習一些常用旅遊情景對話。下面本站小編爲大家帶來旅遊英語情景對話:引客入座,歡迎大家學習!

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">旅遊英語情景對話:引客入座

 引客入座英語情景對話一:

A:Good evening.

A:晚上好。

B:Good evening. We've a reservation for a table for four. My name is Tim.

B:晚上好。我們已經預訂了有一張4個人坐的桌子,我的名字是蒂姆。

A:Let me check the list. Yes,we do have a reservation under Mr. Tim.

A:讓我看一下登記表。沒錯,我們這裏的確有一位蒂姆先生訂了一張桌子。

B:But there is a change in the number of e are seven of us. Three of my friends are coming soon.

B:不過人數有點變化。我們一共有7個人,其餘3個很快就來。

A:It doesn't matter. Follow me,please. What do you think of the table in the center of the dining room?

A:沒問題。請跟我來。大廳中央的位置怎麼樣?

B:Well,it's a window table that we've booked.

B:嗯,我們預訂的是靠窗的桌子。

A:I'm sorry,but you see,all the tables by the window are small,with up to 4 seats.

A:對不起,但您看看所有靠窗的位置都很小,最多坐4個人。

B:Oh,I see. We'll have to make up with the center one.

B:哦,我明白了。我們只有將就一下坐在大廳中間了。

A:Thank you for your understanding,Mr. Tim.

A:蒂姆先生,謝謝您的理解。

B:If a Mr. Wu comes to look for me, just take him here.

B:如果有一位吳先生過來找我,請帶他過來這邊。

A:Yes,I will.

A:好的,我會的。

 引客入座英語情景對話二:

A:Good evening,sir. Welcome to our restaurant.

A:先生,晚上好。歡迎光臨我們餐館。

B:Thank you.

B:謝謝。

A:Do you have a reservation?

A:您有沒有預約?

B:Yes,I do.

B:是的,有預約。

A:May I have your name,please?

A:請問您貴姓?

B:Yes , it's Mr. Brown.

B:布朗。

A:Mr. Brown. We were expecting you. This way,please. Will this table be fine?

A:布朗先生。我們正在恭候您的大駕。這邊請。這張桌子好嗎?

B:Oh,this is just fine.

B:哦,不錯。

A:Please take a seat.

A:請坐。

B:Thank you.

B:謝謝。

A:Here is the menu.

A:這是菜單。

 引客入座英語情景對話三:

A:Good evening.

A:晚上好。

B:Good evening. I'd like a table for four,please.

B:晚上好。我要一張4人餐桌。

A:OK. Where would you like to sit?

A:好。你們想坐在哪兒呢?

B:By the window , please.

B:窗子旁邊。

A:All right. This way,please.

A:行。這邊請。

B:Thank you.

B:謝謝。

 引客入座英語情景對話四:

A:I'm sorry,sir. We can't do anything for you. We're jammed.

A:對不起,先生。我們無法爲您服務,我們已經客滿了。

B:But I have a reservation. My name is Deng Li.

B:但我已預訂了座位。我叫鄧立。

A:Let me see. Oh,yes. Mr. Deng. We've been expecting you. Please come this way.

A:讓我查一查。哦,是的,鄧先生,我們正等着您呢。請這邊走。

B:Thanks. I have booked a table for three.

B:多謝。我預訂過一張三人桌。

A:Yes,it's a table next to the window.

A:是的,是一張靠窗的桌子。

B;Thank you so much.

B:太謝謝你了。

引客入座英語情景對話五:

A:Good evening. Welcome to our restaurant.

A:晚上好,歡迎光臨本店。

B:Good evening. We want a dinning room with a table for eight.

B:晚上好,我們要一間有可坐下8個人的桌子的房間。

A:I'm sorry,sir. The rooms are not available would you like to have your dinner in the dinning hall? I can find a table by the window for you.

A:對不起,先生。餐廳都滿了。你們願意在大廳裏用餐嗎?我可以爲你們安排一張靠窗的桌子。

B:No , thanks. We have made a reservation before.

B:謝謝,不用了。事前我們已預訂了座位。

A:Can I have your name , please?

A:請問您叫什麼名字?

B:My name is James.

B:我叫詹姆斯。

A:I'll ask waitress to show you the way.

A:我讓服務員帶你們去。

B:Thanks.

B:謝謝。