當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語練習小對話 > 酒店英語情景對話:引客進房

酒店英語情景對話:引客進房

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.73W 次

Guiding the Guest to Their Rooms 引客進房
Floor Attendant (FA): (Smiling) Good afternoon, sir and madam. Did you.have a nice trip? 下午好,先生女士,您們旅途愉快嗎?
Mr. Bellow (B): Yes, thanks. 是的,謝謝。
FA: Welcome to the ninth floor. I’m the floor attendant. Just let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
歡迎到9樓,我是樓層服務員。如果有什麼需要,請告訴我。
B: Where is Room 908, please?  908房在哪兒呢?
FA: Ah, Mr. and Mrs. Bellow. Would you care to step this way, please? It is along here.
   BELLOW先生、夫人,請走好,沿着這兒走就可以了。
Mrs. Bellow(M):Oh, how do you know our name?  
你是怎麼會知道我們的名字?
FA: It was on the arrival list for room we are. May I have your key, please? Let me open the door for you.
您們的名字在908房的預抵名單上,把房間的鑰匙給我好嗎?我幫您們開門。
B: Here it is. 在這。
FA (Knocks at the door first, opens it, and precedes the guests into the room and turns on the light) This way, please.(先敲門,然後引領客人進房間並開燈)這邊請。
B: Thank you. When will our baggage arrive?
謝謝,我們的行李什麼時候送上來?
FA: Your suitcases will be here shortly. The bellman is handling them.
 您們的行李馬上就送上來了。行李員正在處理當中。
B: Very well(Looking around the room.) 非常好(環視房間)
FA: How do you like this room? 您覺得這房間怎麼樣呢?
M: Oh, it looks comfortable and cozy. We like it very much.
 看起來很舒適。我們很喜歡。
FA: (Drawing the curtains aside) The room is facing south and commands a good view of the Huangpu River.
(把窗簾拉開)這房間朝南並面對着黃浦江,景色很好。
M: Yes, how lovely it is! 是的,真的很美!
FA:(Handing the room key to Mr. Bellow) Here is your key, Mr. Bellow.(把房間鑰匙交給BELLOW先生)這是您的鑰匙。

padding-bottom: 66.56%;">酒店英語情景對話:引客進房