當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 關於酒店客房服務的英語情景口語

關於酒店客房服務的英語情景口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.07W 次

其實英語不困難的,今天小編給大家整理了有關英語口語的情景對話,這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦,大家快點行動起來吧,有需要的可以收藏起來哦

ing-bottom: 100%;">關於酒店客房服務的英語情景口語

  一我可以借用夾克和領帶嗎

AWell, sir. We are asking all our guests to wear a jacket and a tie in our restaurant.

哦,先生,我們的餐廳是要求所有的賓客都穿夾克和打領帶的。

BIs that so? I didn't know it. can I possibly borrow a jacket and a tie?

是那樣嗎?我不知道,我可以借用一件夾克和領帶嗎?

AI am sorry; you can't borrow a jacket and a tie.

抱歉,你不能借夾克和領帶。

BThen we'll return to the hotel and come back, will you change the appointment?

那麼我們回飯店後再回來,請你改一下約定時間好嗎?

ACertainly, what time will you come back?

可以,你們什麼時候回來呢?

BAt 7, please.

7點鐘。

AHow many in your party?

你們宴會有多少人呢?

BA party of 13.

一共13個人。

AAlright, we are waiting for you at 7.

好的,我們就在7點鐘恭候你。

  二我忘記拿手錶了

AI'm now on the Songshan airport getting ready for departure. I realized that I might have left my watch.

我現在是在松山機場,正準備離境,我想我可能掉了我的表了。

BYes, Ma'am. May I have your name and room number?

是的,夫人。請問你的姓名和住房號碼是什麼?

AMy name is Terry. I stayed last night in your hotel in room 132.

我的名字叫泰利,我昨晚住在你的飯店,房號是132號。

BWhat kind of watch is it?

是哪種類型的表呢?

AIt's a brand-new Seiko wrist watch.

是精工新牌手錶。

BYes, we have it.

是的,我們有這個表。

AOh, I'm glad to hear that. Would you kindly send it to the Hilton Hotel?

我很高興聽到這一消息。請你把它送到希爾頓飯店好嗎?