當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 零基礎旅遊英語口語天天說

零基礎旅遊英語口語天天說

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.59K 次

旅遊英語課是高職高職旅遊管理和旅遊英語專業開設的一門課程,這門課程中實訓課佔據非常重要的地位。小編精心收集了零基礎旅遊英語口語,供大家欣賞學習!

ing-bottom: 100%;">零基礎旅遊英語口語天天說
  零基礎旅遊英語口語1

租車

What kind of car do you have?

你們有什麼樣式的車?

What kind of model do you have in mind?

您要哪種樣式的車?

I'd like to rent a car for traveling.

我想租一部旅行車。

I'd like to rent a car with a driver.

我想租有司機的車子。

Do you have a compact one available?

你們現在有小型車可租嗎?

In my opinion,you can rent this Santana.

我覺得你可以租這輛桑塔納。

How much is it to rent an economy car?

租一輛經濟型小轎車多少錢?

Do you hire out vans?

您這兒出租貨車嗎?

May I see the car before I rent it?

我可以在租之前先看看車嗎?

Do I pay for gasoline?

我需自付汽油費嗎?

Is a deposit necessary?

需要繳納保證金嗎?

I'd like to pay now,so here is my credit card.

我現在要付款,這是我的信用卡。

How much is the rate for just one day?

—天的租價要多少呢?

How much is it per day with a one-week term?

租一星期每天要多少錢呢?

What is the cost per mile?

每英里多少錢呢?

Do you offer any discounts?

可以打折嗎?

How much does insurance cost?

保險費要多少?

How much is the deposit?

保證金多麼錢?

Do I need to pay the service charge for registration?

要不要付註冊手續費呢?

Would you like to get insurance?

你需要外加保險嗎?

What are the rates per day?

每天租金多少?

How much will it be for two weeks?

兩星期要多少錢?

What is your best rate?

你們最優惠的價格是什麼?

What if I can't bring the car back on time?

萬一到期時我沒辦法開回來呢?

May I drop the car off at your office in Washington?

我可以把租車放在華盛頓的車行嗎?

Please come to pick up the car with your receipt.

請帶註冊收據來拿車。

Where are you going to return it?

您打算在哪裏還車?

Do I have to return the car here?

我得在這裏還車嗎?

I would like to return the rental car.

我來還租的車。

Let's go outside and take a quick look at the car.

我們到外面去把車子檢查一下。

Make a note here if you find any dents or scratches.

要是你找到任何劃痕或刮傷的,就在這裏註明一下。

I've decided to rent this car. This is my driver's license.

我決定租這部車。這是我的駕駛執照。

  零基礎旅遊英語口語2

換國際駕照

Where do I exchange my local driver's license for an international license?

我要到哪裏換領國際駕照?

Should I exchange my international driver's license before going abroad?

我該在出國前換國際駕照嗎?

What other documents do I need to prepare as proof?

還需準備什麼文件作爲證明?

What documents do we need to prepare for the application?

我們需要準備什麼證件以辦理申請?

Do we need to take knowledge or road tests again?

我們還要再筆試或路考嗎?

What should I pay attention to while exchanging international driver's license?

換國際駕照要注意些什麼?

Will my previous driving experience help me to get international driver's license?

我過去的駕駛經歷有助於換領國際駕照嗎?

How do I fill out this application?

如何填寫換領表格?

I was told that I need to bring a qualified physical exam certificate ,right?

聽說我還需要體檢合格證書,是嗎?

How much are the application fees?

你知道我的駕照換領費用要多少嗎?

How long is it valid for?

駕照的有效期限可以多長呢?

How many photos do I need?

需要幾張照片呢?

Should I exchange my license?

我的駕照該換了嗎?

Is it convenient to exchange an international driver's license abroad?

在國外換領國際駕照簡便嗎?

Will Japan accept my international driver's license?

日本會接受我的國際駕照嗎?

What countries do not accept an international driver's license?

哪些國家不接受國際駕照?

  零基礎旅遊英語口語3

問路

Could you tell me where I can take a lift?

請問我在哪兒能乘電梯?

Can I walk there?

我可以走着去嗎?

Which way is east?

哪一條是往東的路?

Where are we now?

我們現在是在什麼地方?

Please point out where I am on this map.

請在這張地圖上指出我現在的位置。

Which way is south?

哪一條路是往南的?

Is there a shorter way?

有沒有更近的路?

Can I walk there in twenty minutes?

我可以在20分鐘之內走到那兒嗎?

But could you tell me the nearest way to Swan Hotel?

你可以告訴我到天鵝賓館最近的路怎麼走嗎?

Excuse me. I'm trying to find Queen Building. How can I get there?

打擾一下,我正在找王后大廈,我怎麼才能到那兒?

Which way shall I take? I want to go back to Tide Hotel.

我想回泰得賓館,我該走哪條道?

Excuse me. I'm not going in the right direction to the post office, am I?

打擾一下。去郵局我走的方向不對,是嗎?

Excuse me! Could you tell me where the nearest hotel is?

對不起!請告訴我最近的旅館在哪兒?

Walk along 4th Avenue until you get to 51st Street,and then turn left.

沿着第4大道直走到51街,然後左轉。

Please show me where I am.

請告訴我我現在所處的位置。

I'm lost.

我迷路了。

I'm confused. Where are we now?

我糊塗了,我們現在在什麼地方呢?

I was wondering if you could help me. I've got lost on my way back to the hotel.

請幫幫忙,我找不到回旅館的路了。

Would you please direct me to the university?

您能給我指一下去大學的路嗎?

Excuse me,is there a shortcut I can take to Town Hall?

請問,有去市政廳的近道嗎?

Will you tell me the best way to Town Hall?

請告訴我去市政廳的最佳路線,好嗎?

Could you please show me the way to the airport on this map?

您能在地圖上指給我去機場的路嗎?

How can I get to the town center?

我去市中心怎麼走?

I'm not going in the wrong direction,am I?

我沒走錯路,對吧?

Is this the right way to downtown?

這是通往市區的路吧?

Am I going north?

我現在是在往北走嗎?

What street do I turn on?

在哪條街轉彎?

How far is it from here?

離這兒有多遠?

Is it very far from here?

離這兒很遠嗎?

Can you point out where the post office is?

您能指一下郵局在哪兒嗎?

Is there a bookstore anywhere near here?

這附近有書店嗎?

What floor is your office on?

你的辦公室在幾樓?

What building is your office in?

你的辦公室在哪幢樓裏?

What street is your office on?

你的辦公樓在哪條街上?

What major streets is that between?

那兒有哪些主要街道?

Which is more convenient for me,by trolley bus or by subway?

乘電車還是乘地鐵對我更方便?

It's not within walking distance.

那可不是走路可以到達的。

It's a ways away.

那可是遠得很呢。

It's a good ten miles from here.

從這裏到那裏至少有10英里呢。

It's out in the boonies.

那地方遠離市中心。

It's very near here.

離這裏很近。

It's up the road.

沿着大路就走到了。

It's over there in front of the drugstore.

就在那兒,那個藥店前面。

It's the third building from here.

從這裏數第3幢樓。

It's two doors past the post office.

過了郵局再往前走2個門就到了。

It's next door.

就在隔壁。

It's only about two blocks down this street.

從這條街向下走2個街區就是。

You can see it on the horizon.

就在視線範圍之內了。

You can see the sign over there clearly.

你可以清楚地看到那兒的標誌了。

The place you want is only a few steps ahead on your left.

在你左邊往前走幾步路就是你要找的地方。

It's up ahead on the left.

向左再走一些路就到了。

It's on your left,

就在你左邊。

It's only about five minutes' walk.

步行只要5分鐘就到了。

Please turn right at the traffic lights.

請在紅綠燈處右轉。

Stay to your left.

一直往右走。

Walk two blocks till you see a bank.

步行2個街區,你會看見一個銀行。

Keep going till you pass the church,and then go left.

一直往前走,過了教堂後左拐。

Head downtown and it's just before the park.

往市中心的方向走,公園前便是。

Go through three lights and turn right at the fourth.

過了3道紅綠燈後,第4道往右拐。

After the stop sign,turn in the next driveway.

過了禁止通行的標誌後,在下一個車道轉彎。

You've come too far.

你走過了。

You must go back a little way.

你得往回走一段了。

I'm sorry,I'm not sure. You can ask someone else.

很抱歉,我也拿不準。你可以問問別人。

I'm sorry,this is my first time here,too.

對不起,我也是初來此地。

I'm a stranger here myself, and I do not know much about this place.

我也是外地人,對這裏也不熟悉。

I suggest you ask the cop over there.

我建議你去問那邊的警察。

You've way off.

你完全走錯了。

It's only a couple of yards away.

再走幾步就到了。

Go straight down the street.

沿這條街直走。


看了“零基礎旅遊英語口語”的人還看了:

1.關於旅遊英語口語天天說

2.旅遊英語口語情景對話

3.關於速成出國旅遊英語口語