當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 商務英語口語900句常用句型

商務英語口語900句常用句型

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.38W 次

越來越多的小夥伴開始重視英語的學習,因爲在職場中,掌握商務英語的運用很重要。下面,給大家分享的是關於外貿出差的商務英語口語會話,大家可以作爲練習。

ing-bottom: 100%;">商務英語口語900句常用句型

We hope you will consider our counter-offer most favorably and tell us your decision at your earliest convenience.

我方希望貴方能認真考慮我方的還盤,並儘快告知決定。

We wish you will reconsider your price and give a new bid so that there could be a possibility for us to meet half way.

我方希望你方重新考慮一下報價,如果能夠重新報價,我方可以折中處理

To accept the price you quote would leave us only a small profit on our sales because the principle demand in our city is for articles in the medium price range.

如果接受你方報價,我們將沒有多少利潤可賺,因爲本地市場主要銷售中等價格的產品。

Your competitors are offering considering lower prices and unless you can reduce your quotations we have to buy else where.

你方的競爭者出價相當低,除非你們降價,否則我們只好去其他地方購買

To accept your present quotation would mean a heave loss to us not to speak of profit.

接受你方的報價將會使我方損失慘重,更別說利潤了

I wish to point out that your offer are higher than some of your competitors in other countries.

我想指出你方的報價比來自其他國家競爭者的報價高

Your price really leaves not margin for reduction what so ever?

你方價格是不是真的沒有下降的餘地了

We can obtain the same quality through another channelat much lower price than that you quoted us.

我方可以以比你方報價低的價格從其他渠道購買商品

There is big difference between your price and those of your competitors .

你方報價和競爭者的報價相差很大

We hoped you will quote your rock-bottom price, otherwise we have no alternative but to place our orders else where.

我方希望貴方可以報出低價,否則我們只好到其他地方下訂單

If you insist on your original offer it will reduce our profit considerably.

如果你方堅持初的報價,我方的利潤將大幅縮減

We didn't expect that the discount you offer would be so low.

我方沒有想到你方給的折扣這麼低

Your price should be base on the actual situation of our customers.

你方報價應該基於我方客戶的實際狀況

In our market products of similar types are so many and with such a lower prices that many of our regular customers may switch other companies I am afraid.

在我方市場,相似產品很多,並且價格更低,我方擔心很多老顧客會流失

Your offer is not acceptable because we have another supplier offering similar quality products at 5% discount.

無法接受你方報盤,因爲另外一個供應商給我們5%折扣

Your quotation is by no means favorable with those of other origins.

你方的報價並不比其他報價有優勢

I am sorry to say that your prices are about 9% higher than those offered by other suppliers.

我方很遺憾的通知貴方,你方價格比其他供應商要高9%

Compared with what is quoted by other supplier, your price is uncompetitive.

與其他供應商報價相比,你方價格缺乏競爭力

Your price compares unfavorable with your competitors.

你方報價對競爭者報價沒有優勢

Our counter offer is well in line with the international market, fair and reasonable.

我方還盤與國際市場相符,公平合理

Your offer is wider than we can consider.

你的出價比我們想象的要高。

We very much regret to state that our end user here find your price too high and out of line with the prevailing market level.

我們很遺憾的聲明:我們的消費者認爲你的價格太高了,而且和普遍的市場價比,高的過分了。

We appreciate the good quality of your goods but unfortunately we are not going to accept the offer on your terms.

我們感謝你的商品質量這麼好,但我們不會接受你的條件。

We find your prices are two high to be acceptable.

我們發現你的價格太高了,我們無法接受。

We regret to say that your offer is not at least encouraging.

我們很遺憾的告訴你的出價一丁點也不讓我們滿意。

The quotation submitted by you is too high.

你提交的報價太高了。

We regret that it is impossible for us to entertain the bid.

很抱歉,您的出價我們無法接受。

You are making us to pay too high price that will put us in a tide corner.

你方的價格太高,它會使得我方陷入困境。

It would be impossible for me to push any sales at such high prices.

你方的訂價如此之高,我方根本無法推銷。

Your price is beyond our expectation.

你方的價格超出了我們的預料。

You should know that the price of same product should be fixed differently in different market, but yours is definitely too high in our market.

您應該知道同樣產品因市場不同,定價應有不同。按照我們這裏的市場行情,你們的價格也太高了。

Your quotation of sewing machines is too high to be acceptable.

你們的縫紉機價格高的讓人無法接受。

We regret to say that your price is on the high side, we do not think there is any possibility of business unless you cut your price by 20%.

很遺憾,你方的價格偏高,如果你方不能降價20%,生意根本沒辦法談成。

Your price has gone up so rapidly that it would be impossible for us to push any sales at such a price.

你方的價格漲得太快,我方根本無法以如此高價銷售你方產品。

We regret to say there is no possibility of business because of your high price.

很遺憾,因你方的價格也太高,根本沒可能達成交易。

The price you offer is entirely unworkable.

你方的報價根本行不通。

If you hang on the original offer business is impossible.

如果你方堅持按原來報價,生意根本沒辦法談下去

If you able to make the price easier , we might take a larger quality.

如果你方能出價更合理,我們可能會加大訂單數量。

There is a little likelihood of concluding business at your price.

按你方價格,毫無可能達成交易。

We think your offer is not favorable for us to increase the market share on our end.

你方報價不利於增大我們這裏的市場份額。