當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > 商務英語句子精選

商務英語句子精選

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.98W 次

對於平時工作很忙的小夥伴來說,可以利用自己碎片化的時間來學習和積累,比如在坐車的時候,在睡前幾分鐘,在其他閒暇時間……都可以利用起來,一點一點積累。下面小編爲大家整理了商務英語句子精選,供大家參考。

商務英語句子精選

商務英語句子精選【1】

What about the price?

對價格有何看法?

What do you think of the payment terms?

對支付條件有何看法?

How do you feel like the quality of our products?

你覺得我們產品的質量怎麼樣?

What about having a look at sample first?

先看一看產品吧?

What about placing a trial order?

何不先試訂貨?

The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. by the way, which items are you interested in?

我們的產品質量與其他生產商一樣的好,而我們的價格卻不象他們的那樣高。哎,你對哪個產品感興趣?

You can rest assured.

你可以放心。

We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.

我們一直在提高我們產品的設計水平,以滿足世界市場的要求。

This new product is to the taste of european market.

這種新產品歐洲很受歡迎。

I think it will also find a good market in your market.

我認爲它會在你國市場上暢銷。

Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.

優良的質量和較低的價格有助於推產品。

While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.

雖然我們感謝貴方的合作,但是很抱慊,我們不能再減價了。

Reliability is our strong point.

可靠性正是我們產品的優點。

商務英語句子精選【2】

We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price. 我們對樣品的質量很滿意,因此交易的成敗就取決於你們的價格了。

To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.

在某種程度上,我們的價格就得看你們的定單有多大。

This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.

這種產品現在需求量很大,我們手頭上來自其他國家的很多詢盤。

Thank you for your inquiry. would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?

謝謝你詢價。爲了便於我方提出報價,能否請你談談你方需求數量?

Here are our fob price. all the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.

這是我們的fob價格單。單上所有價格以我方最後確認爲準。

In general, our prices are given on a fob basis.

通常我們的報價都是fob價

Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. you’ll see that from our price sheet. the prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.

我們的價格比其他製造商開價優惠得多。這一點你可以從我們的價格單看到,所有價格當然要經我方確認後方有效。

We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.

我們向你們報最優惠價,按此價我們已與其他客戶做了大批生意。

Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer asap.

請告訴我們貴方對規格、數量及包裝的要求,以便我方儘快制定出報價。

商務英語句子精選【3】

1. If you can reduce the price by 5%, we shall be able to order 200 metric tons.

如果你方能降價百分之五,我們將訂購二百公噸。

2. Business is possible if you increase the price by 2%.

如果你方提價百分之二,交易纔有可能。

3. We are not interested unless your price is reduced to a level in line with the market price.

除非你們把價格降到與市場價格相等,否則我們不感興趣。

4. We have been informed that the current price on your side is much higher than what yousay.

我們聽說你方的現行價比你方所說的要高很多。

5. Sellers decide to wait no matter when the price picks up. 不管價格何時回升,賣方決定再等一等。

6. Our prices are highly competitive when you consider quality.

如果你們考慮一下質量的話,我們的價格是很有競爭性的。

7. Our price is net without commission.

我們的價格是淨價,不含佣金。

8. To meet your requirements, we would like to reduce our price by 2%, which, I hope, will besatisfactory to you.

爲滿足你方要求,我們願降價百分之二,希望能令你們滿意。

9. I’m awfully sorry. This is our floor price. If you find it unworkable, we may as well call thedeal off.

很遺憾,這是我們的底價。如果你覺得價格不可行,我們只好取消這筆交易。

10. Will you please quote F.O.B Brussels in U.S. dollar?

請你們以美元、布魯塞爾離岸價報價。

11. It’s better for us to have a talk on price terms, because it is one of the key points in ourdealings.

我們最好先談價格條件,因爲它是做生意的一個關鍵。

12. I’ll have to consult my home office before I can give you a definite answer on the priceterms.

在答覆你方有關價格條件之前,我得先跟我們國內公司聯繫一下。

商務英語句子精選【4】

The shipment i stuck in customs.

出貨在海關受阻。

If you fail to make the shipment soon, we'll cancel the order.

如果你們不能近期發貨,我們將取消訂單。

I'd like to complain of the damaged goods.

我方由於貨物被損向你方投訴。

We're sorry to say that we are dissatisfied with the state of the goods.

很遺憾,我們對商品狀況不滿。

Upon examination,we found the goods are not up to the standard of the sample.

經檢驗,我們發現貨物達不到樣品的標準。

The goods sent are inferior compared to the original sample.

所發送的貨比原樣品差。

How many are you short?

你們缺了多少?

Could you pleased send them back to us at our expense?

你能將受損的貨品送還我們嗎?運費由我方承擔。

Who'll bear the freight?

運費由誰來承擔?

We have a complaint about quality.

我們要起訴質量問題。

We have to file a ckaim on you.

我們不得不向貴方提出賠償。

The goods you sent are not up to the standard.

你們發運來的貨物不符合標準。

I don't think the responsibility should rest with us.

我認爲責任不在我方。

We can only take on so much.

隨着國際化發展的不斷深入,很多工作都需要用到職場商務英語,掌握一些實用的職場商務英語句式,能夠應對不同場景,讓工作更加得心應手。