當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 商務口語天天說 第78天:怎樣表示合作的誠意

商務口語天天說 第78天:怎樣表示合作的誠意

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.72K 次

星級典句:

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">商務口語天天說 第78天:怎樣表示合作的誠意

第一句:If you are interested in dealing with us in order products of our company, please inform us of your requirements.
如果你們有意經營我公司其他產品,請告知貴方要求。

A: Mr. Brown, if you are interested in dealing with us in other products of our company, please inform us of your requirements.
布朗先生,如果你們有意經營我公司其他產品,請告知貴方要求。
B: Yes. I will.
好的,我會的。

第二句:Our abundant resources and stable policy provide foreigners with the advantages they invest here.
我們豐富的資源和穩定的政策爲外商投資提供了有利條件。

A: Because of the rapid development of our business in Asia, we think it necessary to open a branch in China.
鑑於我們在亞洲地區業務的迅速發展,我們認爲有必要在中國設立分公司。
B: Oh, that is really wonderful.
噢,那太好了。
A: We have been working on expanding our scope of cooperation with China.
我們一直努力設法擴大與中國的合作範圍。
B: Our abundant resources and stable policy provide foreigners with the advantages they invest here.
我們豐富的資源和穩定的政策爲外商投資提供了有利條件。

其他表達法:

We've often expressed our interest in investing in China.
我們經常表示對在中國投資的興趣。

We believe in long-term cooperation with China because we view the future as bright.
我們相信與中國長期合作的前途是光明的。