當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 商務口語天天說 第77天:怎樣表示平等互利原則

商務口語天天說 第77天:怎樣表示平等互利原則

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.88W 次

星級典句:

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">商務口語天天說 第77天:怎樣表示平等互利原則

第一句:We are well-known in trade circles, and respect our clients.
我們在貿易界很有名望,並且尊重我們的客戶。
A: Mr. Brown, our company mainly trades in arts and crafts.
布朗先生,我們公司主要經營手工藝品。
B: That's what we want.
這正是我們想要的。
A: We are well-known in trade circles, and respect our clients.
我們在貿易界很有名望,並且尊重我們的客戶。
B: Yes. That's why we chose you. company as our business partner.
是的。所以我們選擇了貴公司作爲合作伙伴。

第二句:We trade with people in all countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.
我們在平等互利的基礎上和各國人民進行貿易。
A: We trade with people in all countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.
我們在平等互利的基礎上和各國人民進行貿易。
B: That is also our principle.
這也是我們的經營原則。
A: Our purpose is to explore the possibilities of developing trade with you.
我們的目的是和你們探討一下發展貿易的可能性。

不同收入。由於個人的實際收入與其個人能力和實際地位存在因果關係,所以西方人非常忌諱他人打聽。不僅收入不宜談論,諸如住宅檔次、服飾品牌之類能體現個人收入狀況的問題,也應迴避。

其他表達法:

To respect the local custom of the buying country is one important aspect of China's foreign policy.
尊重買方國家的風俗習慣是中國貿易政策的一個重要方面。