當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 外貿英語 > 外貿英語常用句型

外貿英語常用句型

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.1W 次

外貿英語(Foreign trade English),外貿爲商務英語範疇,確切的說是針對外貿行業的英語。接下來小編爲大家整理了外貿英語常用句型,希望對你有幫助哦!

ing-bottom: 64.38%;">外貿英語常用句型

Thank you for yourinquiry.

謝謝你們的詢價。

Heavy enquiries witnessthe quality of our products.

大量詢盤證明我們產品質量過硬。

As soon as the pricepicks up enquiries will revive.

一旦價格回升,詢盤將恢復活躍。

Enquiries for carpets aregetting more numerous.

對地毯的詢盤日益增加。

Enquiries are so largethat we can only than allot you 200 cases.

詢盤如此之多,我們只能分給你們200箱貨。

Enquiries are dwindling.

詢盤正在減少。

Enquiries are dried up.

詢盤正在絕跡。

They promised to transfertheir future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.

他們答應將以後的詢盤轉給中國公司

Generally speaking

inquiries are made by thebuyers.

詢盤一般由買方發出。

Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make aninquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.

貝克先生來北京向中國紡織公司進行詢價。

We regret that the goodsyou inquire about are not available.

很遺憾,你們所詢的貨物現在無貨。

We're willing to make you a firm offer at this price.

我們願意以此價格爲你報實盤。

We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market.

我們可以按國際市場價格給您報價。

We'll let you have the official offer next Monday.

下星期就給您正式報盤。

I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers.

我來聽聽你們有關化肥的報盤。

My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.

我的報價以合理利潤爲依據,不是漫天要價。

No other buyers have bid higher than this price.

沒有別的買主的出價高於此價。

We can't accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.

除非你們減價5%,否則我們無法接受報盤。

I'm afraid I don't find your price competitive at all.

我看你們的報價毫無任何競爭性。

Let me make you a special offer.

好吧,我給你一個特別優惠價。

We'll give you the preference of our offer.

我們將優先向你們報盤。

This offer is based on an expanding market and is competitive.

此報盤着眼於擴大銷路而且很有競爭性。

The offer holds good until 5 o'clock p.m. June 23, 2000, Beijing time.

報價有效期到1997年6月22日下午5點,北京時間。

All prices in the price lists are subject to our confirmation.

報價單中所有價格以我方確認爲準。

Our offers are for 3 days.

我們的報盤三天有效。

I'm afraid the quotation is unacceptable.

恐怕你方的報價不能接受。

We cannot make any headway with your offer.

你們的報盤未得任何進展。

We prefer to withhold quotation for a time.

我們寧願暫停報盤。

Buyers do not welcome offers made at wide intervals.

買主不歡迎報盤間隔太久。

Now we look forward to replying to our offer in the form of counter-offer.

現在我們希望你們能以還盤的形式對我方報盤予以答覆。

Your price is too high to interest buyers in counter-offer.

你的價格太高,買方沒有興趣還盤。

I'll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.

我同意你們的還價,減價3元。

I appreciate your counter-offer but find it too low.

謝謝您的還價,可我覺得太低了。

we often make inquiriesat foreign suppliers.

在進出口交易中,我們常向外商詢價。

To make an inquiry aboutour oranges

a representative of theJapanese company paid us a visit.

爲了對我們的橙子詢價,那家日本公司的一名代表訪問了我們。

We cannot take care ofyour enquiry at present.

我們現在無力顧及你方的詢盤。

Your enquiry is too vagueto enable us to reply you.

你們的詢盤不明確,我們無法答覆。

Now that we''ve alreadymade an inquiry about your articles

will you please reply assoon as possible?

既然我們已經對你們產品詢價,可否儘快給予答覆?

China National SilkCorporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.

中國絲綢公司收到了英國一家公司的詢價單。