當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文散文 > 《阿甘正傳》經典臺詞 Forrest Gump電影對白

《阿甘正傳》經典臺詞 Forrest Gump電影對白

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.82W 次

《阿甘正傳》(Forrest Gump)是1994年由羅伯特·澤米吉斯執導的電影,是一部評價很高的經典電影。今天本站小編在這裏爲大家介紹一些《阿甘正傳》的經典臺詞,歡迎大家閱讀!

ing-bottom: 75%;">《阿甘正傳》經典臺詞_Forrest Gump電影對白
  《阿甘正傳》經典臺詞欣賞

God intended everybody to be the same, he'd have given us all braces on our legs.

1.如果上帝想要人人都一樣的話,他會給每人一雙腳撐。

2.I was messed up for a long time.

2.這些年我一塌糊塗。

is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.

3.這是我聽過最好的答案。

got to put the past behind you before you can move on.

4.在你前進前必須先甩掉過去。

5.I am a man of my word.

5.我是信守承諾的人。

are no different than anybody else is.

6.你和別人沒有任何的不同。

have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.

7.放下包袱,繼續前進。

e is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.

8.通過人家的鞋可以瞭解別人很多的東西。

e is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.

9.通過人家的鞋可以瞭解別人很多的東西。

there is anything you need, I will not be far away.

10.只要你需要,我就在這裏。

e is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.

11.某人的一小步就是人類的一大步。

was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the batyou. There was a million sparkles on the river.

12.就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光。

h is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

13.死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

14.你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

cles happen every day.

15.奇蹟每天都在發生。

id is as stupid does.

16.蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。

17.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally-like on a breeze.

17.我不懂我們是否有着各自的命運,還是隻是到處隨風飄蕩.

was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

18.生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

ing just happens,it's all part of a plan.

19.沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分。

ersely, I think it's aselecting process, knowing what's the most important and what's the lest.

20.相反,我覺得那應該是一個逐漸剔除的過程,知道自己最重要的是什麼,知道不重要的東西是什麼。

  《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump經典對白篇1

Forrest: Hello. My name's Forrest Gump. You want a chocolate? I could eat about a million and a half of these. My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get. " Those must be comfortable shoes. I'll bet you could Walk all day in shoes like that and not feel a thing. I wish I had shoes like that.

阿甘:嗨,你好,我叫阿甘。你吃巧克力嗎?我一次可以吃好多呢。我媽媽常說:“生命就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊是什麼味道。”你那雙鞋一定很舒服吧,我敢打賭你穿着這鞋走一天也不累,我也希望有雙那樣的鞋子。

Black Woman: My feet hurt.

黑人婦女:我的腳有點疼。

Forrest: Momma always says there's an awful lot you could tell about a person by their shoes. Where they're going Where they've been.

阿甘:我媽媽說看人穿的鞋子就大概能瞭解一個人,比如他們從哪裏來,他們要去哪裏。

  《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump經典對白篇2

Mrs. Gump: I'm dying, Forrest, Come on in, sit down over here.

媽媽:我快死了,阿甘,進來,坐在這兒。

Gump: Why are you dying, Mama?

阿甘:你爲什麼要死呢,媽媽?

Mrs. Gump: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now.. don't you be afraid, sweet heart. Death is just a part of life. Something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it, but I was destined to be your mama. I did the best I could.

媽媽:我的時間不多了,我的時間不多了。別害怕,寶貝。死亡是生命的一部分,那是我們命中註定的,我也不明白,但我命中註定是你的媽媽,我盡力做得好些。

Cump: You did good. Mama.

阿甘:你做得很好,媽媽。

Mrs. Gump: Well... I happen to believe you make your own destiny. You have to do the best with what God gave you.

媽媽:我相信你會找到自己的歸宿,你要竭盡所能把上天賜予你的做到最好。

Gump: What's my destiny, Mama?

阿甘:媽媽,我註定的歸宿是什麼?

Mrs. Cump: You're going to have to figure that out for yourself. Life is a box of chocolates, Forrest You never know what you're going to get.

媽媽:你得自己去努力尋找。生命就像一盒巧充力,你永遠不知道下一塊是什麼味道。


猜你喜歡:

1.阿甘正傳電影觀後感

2.阿甘正傳英語觀後感5篇

3.阿甘正傳經典語錄英文版的

4.電影中的英語短語句子

5.《阿甘正傳》經典中英文對白臺詞

6.10句電影《阿甘正傳》經典臺詞