當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 關於泰戈爾的英文詩

關於泰戈爾的英文詩

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.36K 次

泰戈爾,印度偉大的詩人,它的詩歌語言綺麗優美,格式、韻律整飭完美,更重要的是蘊含在詩歌中的對於生命本體和生命歸宿的思考。本站小編整理了關於泰戈爾的英文詩,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 134.45%;">關於泰戈爾的英文詩
  關於泰戈爾的英文詩一

Songs Offerings

Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.

And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh

夏天的飛鳥,飛到我的窗前唱歌,又飛去了。

秋天的黃葉,它們沒有什麼可唱,只嘆息一聲,飛落在那裏.

Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.

世界上的一隊小小的漂泊者呀,請留下你們的足印在我的文字裏.

The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.

It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.

世界對着它的愛人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。

它變小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恆的接吻.

It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.

是大地的淚點,使她的微笑保持着青春不謝。

The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.

無垠的沙漠熱烈追求一葉綠草的愛,她搖搖頭笑着飛開了.

If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

如果你因失去了太陽而流淚,那麼你也將失去羣星了。

The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?

她的熱切的臉,如夜雨似的,攪擾着我的夢魂。

Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.

跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌聲,你的流動呢。你肯挾瘸足的泥沙

而俱下麼?

Once we dreamt that we were strangers.

We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.

有一次,我們夢見大家都是不相識的。

我們醒了,卻知道我們原是相親相愛的。

Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.

憂思在我的心裏平靜下去,正如暮色降臨在寂靜的山林中。

  關於泰戈爾的英文詩二

小大人

I AM small because I am a little child. I shall be bigwhen I am as old as my father is.

我人很小,因爲我是一個小孩子,到了我像爸爸一樣年紀時,便要變大了。

My teacher will come and say, "It is late, bring yourslate and your books."

我的先生要是走來說道:“時候晚了,把你的石板,你的書拿來。”

I shall tell him, "Do you not know I am as big as father? And I must not have lessons anymore."

我便要告訴他道:“你不知道我已經同爸爸一樣大了麼?我決不再學什麼功課了。”

My master will wonder and say, "He can leave his books if he likes, for he is grown up."

我的老師便將驚異地說道:“他讀書不讀書可以隨便,因爲他是大人了。”

I shall dress myself and walk to the fair where the crowd is thick.

我將自己穿了衣裳,走到人羣擁擠的市場裏去。

My uncle will come rushing up to me and say, "You will get lost, my boy; let me carry you."

我的叔叔要是跑過來說道:“你要迷路了,我的孩子,讓我領着你罷。”

I shall answer, "Can't you see, uncle, I am as big as father. I must go to the fair alone."

我便要回答道:“你沒有看見麼,叔叔,我已經同爸爸一樣大了?我決定要獨自一個人到市場裏去。”

Uncle will say, "Yes, he can go wherever he likes, for he is grown up."

叔叔便將說道:“是的,他隨便到哪裏去都可以,因爲他是大人了。”

Mother will come from her bath when I am giving money to my nurse, for I shall know how toopen the box with my key.

當我正拿錢給我保姆時,媽媽便要從浴室中出來,因爲我是知道怎樣用我的鑰匙去開銀箱的。

Mother will say, "What are you about, naughty child?"

媽媽要是說道:“你在做什麼呀,頑皮的孩子?”

I shall tell her, "Mother, don't you know, I am as big as father, and I must give silver to mynurse."

我便要告訴她道:“媽媽,你不知道我已經同爸爸一樣大了麼?我必須拿錢給保姆。”

Mother will say to herself, "He can give money to whom he likes, for he is grown up."

媽媽便將自言自語道:“他可以隨便把錢給他所喜歡的人,因爲他是大人了。”

In the holiday time in October father will come home and, thinking that I am still a baby, willbring for me from the town little shoes and small silken frocks.

當十月裏放假的時候,爸爸將要回家,他會以爲我還是一個小孩子,爲我從城裏帶了小鞋子和小綢衫來。

I shall say, "Father, give them to my d?d? [elder brother], for I am as big as you are."

我便要說道:“爸爸,把這些東西給哥哥罷,因爲我已經同你一樣大了。”

Father will think and say, "He can buy his own clothes if he likes, for he is grown up."

爸爸便將想了一想,說道;“他可以隨便去買他自己穿的衣裳,因爲他是大人了。”

  關於泰戈爾的英文詩三

雲與波

MOTHER, the folk who live up in the clouds call out to me--

媽媽,住在雲端的人對我喚道——“我們從醒的時候遊戲到白日終止。

"We play from the time we wake till the day ends.

“我們與黃金色的曙光遊戲,我們與銀白色的月亮遊戲。”

We play with the golden dawn, we play with the silver moon.

我問道:“但是,我怎麼能夠上你那裏去呢?”

I ask, "But, how am I to get up to you?" They answer, "Come to the edge of the earth, lift up your hands to the sky, and you will be taken up into the clouds." 他們答道:“你到地球的邊上來,舉手向天,就可以被接到雲端裏來了。”

"My mother is waiting for me at home," I say. "How can I leave her and come?"

“我媽媽在家裏等我呢,”我說,“我怎麼能離開她而來呢?”

Then they smile and float away.

於是他們微笑着浮游而去。

But I know a nicer game than that, mother.

但是我知道一件比這個更好的遊戲,媽媽。

I shall be the cloud and you the moon.

我做雲,你做月亮。

I shall cover you with both my hands, and our house-top will be the blue sky.

我用兩隻手遮蓋你,我們的屋頂就是青碧的天空。

The folk who live in the waves call out to me--

住在波浪上的人對我喚道—— “我們從早晨唱歌到晚上;我們前進又前進地旅行,也不知我們所經過的是什麼地方。”

"We sing from morning till night; on and on we travel and know not where we pass."

我問道:“但是,我怎麼能加入你們隊伍裏去呢?”

I ask, "But, how am I to join you?" They tell me, "Come to the edge of the shore and stand with your eyes tight shut, and you will be carried out upon the waves." 他們告訴我說:“來到岸旁,站在那裏,緊閉你的兩眼,你就被帶到波浪上來了。”

I say, "My mother always wants me at home in the evening--how can I leave her and go?"

我說:“傍晚的時候,我媽媽常要我在家裏——我怎麼能離開她而去呢!”

Then they smile, dance and pass by.

於是他們微笑着,跳舞着奔流過去。

But I know a better game than that.

但是我知道一件比這個更好的遊戲。

I will be the waves and you will be a strange shore.

我是波浪,你是陌生的岸。

I shall roll on and on and on, and break upon your lap with laughter.

我奔流而進,進,進,笑哈哈地撞碎在你的膝上。

And no one in the world will know where we both are.

世界上就沒有一個人會知道我們倆在什麼地方。


看了“關於泰戈爾的英文詩”的人還看了:

1.關於泰戈爾經典英語詩歌欣賞

2.關於泰戈爾英語詩歌大全

3.泰戈爾經典英語詩歌《生如夏花》

4.關於泰戈爾英文詩歌經典

5.泰戈爾優美英語詩歌欣賞