當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 泰戈爾的愛情英語詩句

泰戈爾的愛情英語詩句

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.26W 次

平等公正的對待你和他的愛情,腳踩很多船最終會翻掉。下面小編整理了泰戈爾的愛情英語詩句,希望大家喜歡!

ing-bottom: 66.09%;">泰戈爾的愛情英語詩句
  泰戈爾的愛情英語詩句摘抄

飛鳥集01

Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.

夏天的飛鳥,飛到我的窗前唱歌,又飛去了。

And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign.

秋天的黃葉,它們沒有什麼可唱,只嘆息一聲,飛落在那裏。

O Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.

世界上的一隊小小的漂泊者呀,請留下你們的足印在我的文字裏。

The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.

世界對着它的愛人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。

It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.

它變小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恆的接吻。

It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.

是大地的淚點,使她的微笑保持着青春不謝。

The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughsand flies away.

無垠的沙漠熱烈追求一葉綠草的愛,她搖搖頭笑着飛開了。

If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

如果你因失去了太陽而流淚,那麼你也將失去羣星了。

The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. Will you carrythe burden of their lameness?

跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌聲,你的流動呢。你肯挾瘸足的泥沙而俱下麼?

Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.

她的熱切的臉,如夜雨似的,攪擾着我的夢魂。

Once we dreamt that we were strangers.

有一次,我們夢見大家都是不相識的。

We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.

我們醒了,卻知道我們原是相親相愛的。

Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.

憂思在我的心裏平靜下去,正如暮色降臨在寂靜的山林中。

  泰戈爾的愛情英語詩句鑑賞

飛鳥集02

What language is thine, O sea?

“海水呀,你說的是什麼?”

The language of eternal question.

“是永恆的疑問。”

What language is thy answer, O sky?

“天空呀,你回答的話是什麼?”

The language of eternal silence.

“是永恆的沉默。”

Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you.

靜靜地聽,我的心呀,聽那世界的低語,這是它對你求愛的表示呀。

The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night--it is great. Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning.

創造的神祕,有如夜間的黑暗-是偉大的。而知識的幻影卻不過如晨間之霧。

Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.

不要因爲峭壁是高的,便讓你的愛情坐在峭壁上。

  泰戈爾的愛情英語詩句賞析

飛鳥集03

I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops for a moment, nods tome and goes.

我今晨坐在窗前,世界如一個路人似的,停留了一會,向我點點頭又走過去了。

There little thoughts are the rustle of leaves; they have their whisper of joy in my mind.

這些微(風思),是樹葉的簌簌之聲呀;它們在我的心裏歡悅地微語着。

What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.

你看不見你自己,你所看見的只是你的影子。

My wishes are fools, they shout across thy song, my me but listen.

神呀,我的那些願望真是愚傻呀,它們雜在你的歌聲中喧叫着呢。讓我只是靜聽着吧。

I cannot choose the best chooses me.

我不能選擇那最好的。是那最好的選擇我。

  泰戈爾的愛情英語詩句欣賞

They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.

那些把燈背在背上的人,把他們的影子投到了自己前面。

That I exist is ?a perpetual surprise which is life.

我的存在,對我是一個永久的神奇,這就是生活。

We, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms,but who are you so silent?"I am a mere flower.

“我們蕭蕭的樹葉都有聲響回答那風和雨。你是誰呢,那樣的沉默着?”“我不過是一朵花。”

Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.

休息與工作的關係,正如眼瞼與眼睛的關係。

Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.

人是一個初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生長的力量。

  泰戈爾的愛情英語詩句品味

飛鳥集05

God expects answers for the flowers he sends us, not for the sun the earth.

神希望我們酬答他,在於他送給我們的花朵,而不在於太陽和土地。

The light that plays, like a naked child, among the green leaves happily knows not that man canlie.

光明如一個裸體的孩子,快快活活地在綠葉當中遊戲,它不知道人是會欺詐的。

O Beauty, find thyself in love, not in the flattery of thy mirror.

啊,美呀,在愛中找你自己吧,不要到你鏡子的諂諛去找尋。

My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes upon it her signature in tearswith the words, "I love thee."

我的心把她的波浪在世界的海岸上衝激着,以熱淚在上邊寫着她的題記:“我愛你。”

Moon, for what do you wait?To salute the sun for whom I must make way.

“月兒呀,你在等候什麼呢?”“向我將讓位給他的太陽致敬。”