當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 泰戈爾英語詩歌帶翻譯

泰戈爾英語詩歌帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.7W 次

泰戈爾是印度文學史上的明珠,他的詩歌備受人們的追捧,尤其是泰戈爾在詩歌中表現出的與衆不同的構造、思路和對哲學的理解。下面是本站小編帶來的泰戈爾英語詩歌帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 66.09%;">泰戈爾英語詩歌帶翻譯
  泰戈爾英語詩歌帶翻譯篇一

雲與波 Clouds and waves

MOTHER, the folk who live up in the clouds call out to me-- 媽媽,住在雲端的人對我喚道——“我們從醒的時候遊戲到白日終止。

"We play from the time we wake till the day ends. “我們與黃金色的曙光遊戲,我們與銀白色的月亮遊戲。”

We play with the golden dawn, we play with the silver moon. 我問道:“但是,我怎麼能夠上你那裏去呢?”

I ask, "But, how am I to get up to you?" They answer, "Come to the edge of the earth, lift up your hands to the sky, and you will be taken up into the clouds." 他們答道:“你到地球的邊上來,舉手向天,就可以被接到雲端裏來了。”

"My mother is waiting for me at home," I say. "How can I leave her and come?" “我媽媽在家裏等我呢,”我說,“我怎麼能離開她而來呢?”

Then they smile and float away. 於是他們微笑着浮游而去。

But I know a nicer game than that, mother. 但是我知道一件比這個更好的遊戲,媽媽。

I shall be the cloud and you the moon. 我做雲,你做月亮。

I shall cover you with both my hands, and our house-top will be the blue sky. 我用兩隻手遮蓋你,我們的屋頂就是青碧的天空。

The folk who live in the waves call out to me-- 住在波浪上的人對我喚道—— “我們從早晨唱歌到晚上;我們前進又前進地旅行,也不知我們所經過的是什麼地方。”

"We sing from morning till night; on and on we travel and know not where we pass." 我問道:“但是,我怎麼能加入你們隊伍裏去呢?”

I ask, "But, how am I to join you?" They tell me, "Come to the edge of the shore and stand with your eyes tight shut, and you will be carried out upon the waves." 他們告訴我說:“來到岸旁,站在那裏,緊閉你的兩眼,你就被帶到波浪上來了。”

I say, "My mother always wants me at home in the evening--how can I leave her and go?" 我說:“傍晚的時候,我媽媽常要我在家裏——我怎麼能離開她而去呢!”

Then they smile, dance and pass by. 於是他們微笑着,跳舞着奔流過去。

But I know a better game than that. 但是我知道一件比這個更好的遊戲。

I will be the waves and you will be a strange shore. 我是波浪,你是陌生的岸。

I shall roll on and on and on, and break upon your lap with laughter. 我奔流而進,進,進,笑哈哈地撞碎在你的膝上。

And no one in the world will know where we both are. 世界上就沒有一個人會知道我們倆在什麼地方。

  泰戈爾英語詩歌帶翻譯篇二

第一株茉莉THE FIRST JASMINE

AH, these jasmines, these white jasmines!

呵,這些茉莉花,這些白的茉莉花!

I seem to remember the first day when I filled my hands with these jasmines, these white jasmines.

我彷彿記得我第一次雙手滿捧着這些茉莉花,這些白的茉莉花的時候。

I have loved the sunlight, the sky and the green earth;

我喜愛那日光,那天空,那綠色的大地;

I have heard the liquid murmur of the river through the darkness of midnight;

我聽見那河水淙淙的流聲,在黑漆的午夜裏傳過來;

Autumn sunsets have come to me at the bend of a road in the lonely waste, like a bride raising her veil to accept her lover.

秋天的夕陽,在荒原上大路轉角處迎我,如新婦揭起她的面紗迎接她的愛人。

Yet my memory is still sweet with the first white jasmines that I held in my hand when I was a child.

但我想起孩提時第一次捧在手裏的白茉莉,心裏充滿着甜蜜的回憶。

Many a glad day has come in my life, and I have laughed with merrymakers on festival nights.

我生平有過許多快活的日子,在節日宴會的晚上,我曾跟着說笑話的人大笑。

On grey mornings of rain I have crooned many an idle song.

在灰暗的雨天的早晨,我吟哦過許多飄逸的詩篇。

I have worn round my neck the evening wreath of bakulas woven by the hand of love.

我頸上戴過愛人手織的醉花的花圈,作爲晚裝。

Yet my heart is sweet with the memory of the first fresh jasmines that filled my hands when I was a child.

但我想起孩提時第一次捧在手裏的白茉莉,心裏充滿着甜蜜的回憶。

  泰戈爾英語詩歌帶翻譯篇三

英雄THE HERO

MOTHER, let us imagine we are travelling, and passing through a strange and dangerous country.

媽媽,讓我們想象我們正在旅行,經過一個陌生而危險的國土。

You are riding in a palanquin and I am trotting by you on a red horse.

你坐在一頂轎子裏,我騎着一匹紅馬,在你旁邊跑着。

It is evening and the sun goes down. The waste of Joradighi lies wan and grey before us. The land is desolate and barren.

是黃昏的時候,太陽已經下山了。約拉地希的荒地疲乏而灰暗地展開在我們面前,大地是淒涼而荒蕪的。

You are frightened and thinking--"I know not where we have come to."

你害怕了,想道——“我不知道我們到了什麼地方了。”

I say to you, "Mother, do not be afraid."

我對你說道:“媽媽,不要害怕。”

The meadow is prickly with spiky grass, and through it runs a narrow broken path.

草地上刺蓬蓬地長着針尖似的草,一條狹而崎嶇的小道通過這塊草地。

There are no cattle to be seen in the wide field; they have gone to their village stalls.

在這片廣大的地面上看不見一隻牛;它們已經回到它們村裏的牛棚去了。

It grows dark and dim on the land and sky, and we cannot tell where we are going.

天色黑了下來,大地和天空都顯得朦朦朧朧的,而我們不能說出我們正走向什麼所在。

Suddenly you call me and ask me in a whisper, "What light is that near the bank?"

突然間,你叫我,悄悄地問我道:“靠近河岸的是什麼火光呀?”

Just then there bursts out a fearful yell, and figures come running towards us.

正在那個時候,一陣可怕的吶喊聲爆發了,好些人影子向我們跑過來。

You sit crouched in your palanquin and repeat the names of the gods in prayer.

你蹲坐在你的轎子裏,嘴裏反覆地禱唸着神的名字。

The bearers, shaking in terror, hide themselves in the thorny bush.

轎伕們,怕得發抖,躲藏在荊棘叢中。

I shout to you, "Don't be afraid, mother. I am here."

我向你喊道:“不要害怕,媽媽,有我在這裏。”

With long sticks in their hands and hair all wild about their heads, they come nearer and nearer.

他們手裏執着長棒,頭髮披散着,越走越近了。

I shout, "Have a care! you villains! One step more and you are dead men."

我喊道:“要當心!你們這些壞蛋!再向前走一步,你們就要送命了。”

They give another terrible yell and rush forward.

他們又發出一陣可怕的吶喊聲,向前衝過來。

You clutch my hand and say, "Dear boy, for heaven's sake, keep away from them."

你抓住我的手,說道:“好孩子,看在上天面上,躲開他們罷。”

I say, "Mother, just you watch me."

我說道:“媽媽,你瞧我的。”

Then I spur my horse for a wild gallop, and my sword and buckler clash against each other.

於是我刺策着我的馬匹,猛奔過去,我的劍和盾彼此碰着作響。

The fight becomes so fearful, mother, that it would give you a cold shudder could you see it from your palanquin.

這一場戰鬥是那麼激烈,媽媽,如果你從轎子裏看得見的話,你一定會發冷戰的。

Many of them fly, and a great number are cut to pieces.

他們之中,許多人逃走了,還有好些人被砍殺了。

I know you are thinking, sitting all by yourself, that your boy must be dead by this time.

我知道你那時獨自坐在那裏,心裏正在想着,你的孩子這時候一定已經死了。

But I come to you all stained with blood, and say, "Mother, the fight is over now."

但是我跑到你的跟前,渾身濺滿了鮮血,說道:“媽媽,現在戰爭已經結束了。”

You come out and kiss me, pressing me to your heart, and you say to yourself,

你從轎子裏走出來,吻着我,把我摟在你的心頭,你自言自語地說道:

"I don't know what I should do if I hadn't my boy to escort me."

“如果我沒有我的孩子護送我,我簡直不知道怎麼辦纔好。”

A thousand useless things happen day after day, and why couldn't such a thing come true by chance?

一千件無聊的事天天在發生,爲什麼這樣一件事不能夠偶然實現呢?

It would be like a story in a book.

這很像一本書裏的一個故事。

My brother would say, "Is it possible? I always thought he was so delicate!"

我的哥哥要說道:“這是可能的事麼?我老是在想,他是那麼嫩弱呢!”

Our village people would all say in amazement, "Was it not lucky that the boy was with his mother?"

我們村裏的人們都要驚訝地說道:“這孩子正和他媽媽在一起,這不是很幸運麼?”


看了“泰戈爾英語詩歌帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.泰戈爾經典詩歌譯文

2.泰戈爾簡短英文詩欣賞

3.泰戈爾經典英語詩歌精選

4.泰戈爾優美英語詩歌欣賞

5.泰戈爾詩集英文版閱讀