當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 雙語詩歌欣賞:《面朝大海 春暖花開》

雙語詩歌欣賞:《面朝大海 春暖花開》

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.47K 次

下面是本站小編爲大家整理的雙語詩歌欣賞:《面朝大海 春暖花開》,希望大家喜歡!

padding-bottom: 75%;">雙語詩歌欣賞:《面朝大海 春暖花開》

From tomorrow on, I will be a happy person;

餵馬,劈柴,周遊世界

Grooming, chopping, and traveling all over the world.

從明天起,關心糧食和蔬菜

From tomorrow on, I will care foodstuff and vegetables,

我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花開

I have a house,towards the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.

從明天起,和每一個親人通信

From tomorrow on, I will write to each of my dear ones,

告訴他們我的幸福

Telling them of my happiness,

那幸福的閃電告訴我的

What the lightening of blessedness has told me,

我將告訴每一個人

I will spread it to each of them.

給每一條河每一座山取一個溫暖的名字

And give a warm name for every river and every mountain.

陌生人,我也爲你祝福

Strangers, I will also give you my well-wishing.

願你有一個燦爛的前程

May you have a brilliant future!

願你有情人終成眷屬

May you lovers eventually become spouse!

願你在塵世獲得幸福

May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!

我也願面朝大海,春暖花開

I only wish to face the sea, with spring flowers blossoming.