當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 雙語新聞 > 職場雙語:如何讓自己忙的更有效率

職場雙語:如何讓自己忙的更有效率

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.42W 次

ing-bottom: 88.66%;">職場雙語:如何讓自己忙的更有效率

We all have those days that pass like a whirlwind.

最近我們都忙得不可開交

You don’t get a free moment to catch your breath.

甚至都沒有時間去喘息。

You might even skip (or forget) to eat.

可能飯都沒有來得及去吃

At the end of the day, you feel like you have run a marathon.

一天下來,跟跑完馬拉松一樣累。

However, while you might have done many things, were they the right ones?

也許你每天都做了很多事,但是做的那些都是事情最根本的嗎?

Busy Doesn’t Mean Productive

忙,並不意味着效率高

You were busy yesterday, but were you productive?

過去的每一天都很忙,但是你的效率是不是很高呢?

Even though you completed many tasks, today you still find the same important projects staring you in the face.

即使你已經做完了很多的工作,但是今天,你會發現,呈現在你眼前的依舊是一樣的工作。

Why didn’t you get to them?

爲什麼你沒有把事情做完呢?

Was it because you were too busy doing everything else?

是因爲你有很多別的事情要忙着做嗎?

“Getting many things done means you were busy. Getting the right things done makes you productive.” (Tweet this Quote)

做了很多事,意味着你很忙。做了一件事情做根本的工作才能體現出你的工作效率很高。

But, how do you tell if you are being productive or just busy?

然而,對於高效率和忙工作,你是怎麼加以區分的呢?

Separating busy tasks from the important ones is key to producing results versus simply running yourself ragged.

忙着工作和抓住工作的重點來做,一個重要的區別就是:產生了一定的結果和只是把自己累得很狼狽。

Here are 5 Signs That You Are Busy But Not Productive:

這裏列舉出了只是忙着工作而非高效的5個表現:

1. Too Many Meetings

沒完沒了的會議

If you spend your entire day in meetings, you probably aren’t productive. Meetings don’t get the hard tasks done. They don’t get creative work done. And they keep you from being able to spend time doing the work.

如果你把自己一天的時間花在會議上,可以說你基本沒有效率。會議不能把困難的工作處理掉,也沒有將創新性的工作做完。會議就是佔用掉你做工作的時間。

g Other People’s Work, Instead of Your Own

把別人的工作做好了,而自己的工作還沒做

If you spend all day doing other people’s work, then you will never get to your own. Take a hard look at whose work you are actually doing. Make sure you get yours done before taking on additional work.

如果你整天都在做別人的工作,你自己的工作一點都沒做。看一看你做的到底是誰的工作。在做附加給你的工作以前,一定要把自己分內的工作完成。

Some workplaces live for the fire drill. Make sure you separate the urgent from the important. You may have to say no to an urgent item in order to stay on track with an important task.

工作時時總是在處理最緊急的事件,一定要把最緊急的和最重要的區分開來。爲了跟進一個重要的項目,也許你還必須放棄那個很緊急的工作。

Small unimportant tasks often get done first… because they are easy. While these tasks can be good for building productivity momentum, make sure that you don’t spend all day doing the trivial.

經常在做那些很小很不起眼的又很容易的事情。做這類事情可以激起工作的動力,但也請不要一天總是做這類事情。

If you don’t get out of your inbox during your day, I can guarantee that you won’t be productive. Email isn’t your job. Stop endlessly responding to emails and instead take action.

如果你一整天都泡在電子郵箱裏,我可以保證你根本就沒有效率可言。回覆郵件不是你的工作,所以停止回覆無休無止的郵件,開始工作。

Busyness Doesn’t Get the Job Done

忙併不意味着把工作做完了

Doing many things doesn’t mean you are effective.

做了很多工作並不意味着你的工作效率很高

When evaluating your day, instead of asking yourself if you got a lot done, ask if you got the right things done.

評判你的今天如何,不是問你自己今天是不是做了很多事,而是要問問你自己是不是抓住了工作的重點並且做完了?

Then you can answer… “Were you busy or productive yesterday?”

然後你才能回答 “你的昨天到底是工作效率很高呢,還是隻是很忙而已?”