當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 雙語新聞 > 瀑布下面的哲理

瀑布下面的哲理

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.98K 次

Have you.ever stood under a waterfall?

你曾經站在瀑布下面過嗎?

At first, all you hear would just be buzzing noise.

起初,你只能聽到雜亂的噪音。

But if you stay there for a little while, you would find that the noise disappeared.

但如果你多待一會兒,你會發現這些噪音消失了。

It's not that the whole world just fell into silence.

並不是說整個世界突然陷入了寂靜。

It's just that you have merged into the world around you.

只是,你已經融入到你周圍的環境之中了。

Your heart found its peace.

你的心靈獲得了平靜。

瀑布下面的哲理

You still hear the sound. But you now feel it with your body and your mind, not your ears.

你依舊能聽到那些聲音。但你現在是在用你的整個身體和你的思維來感受它,而不是用耳朵。

This is what being calm is all about.

所謂冷靜,就是這樣一個狀態。

Most of times we focus too much on the physical sensation and we get trapped by it.

大多數時候,我們將太多的注意力放在了生理感官上面,並被它困住了。

But we are humans. We are superior than other animals because we can think.

但我們是人,我們是優於其他動物的,因爲我們有思考的能力。

So the next time you find yourself not able to accomplish something because your mind feels so messed up, maybe you should take a breath and think if you have tried hard enough.

所以,下一次當你發現自己因爲心煩意亂而無法完成某件事的時候,或許你該深呼吸一下然後問自己,你真的已經盡力了嗎?

Is that really your mind's limit?

這就是你思維能力的極限了嗎?

Or you just give in to what your body is feeling?

又或者,你只是向你身體上的感受做出了讓步