你哭着對我說 網上的食譜都是騙人的(下)
11. These burnt protein pancakes:
烤糊的蛋白質薄餅:
"That one time I tried to make protein pancakes from Pinterest and something went horribly wrong. Also, that's not chocolate…it's just burnt."
“那次我試着做從Pinterest網上學來的蛋白質薄餅,出現了重大失誤,而且你看見的不是巧克力……只是烤糊了。”
12. This simple cup of noodles:
這杯簡單的面:
"I was in a hurry and forgot to put water in my cup. The apartment smelled like charred Styrofoam for days."
“我匆忙地忘了往杯裏放水,整個公寓好多天都有一股塑料烤糊的味道。”
13. These lonely, forgotten hot dogs:
孤單的被遺忘的熱狗:
"Forgetting about the hot dogs on the barbecue was not my mom's finest moment."
“忘記放在烤架上的熱狗可不是我媽媽最高興的時刻。”
14. These…Jell-O worms?
這是……吸管果凍?
"My mom tried making those Jell-O worms you see on Pinterest."
“媽媽試着做的你在Pinterest網上看到的那種吸管果凍。”
15. This rock-hard pan-shaped brownie:
像石頭一樣硬的平底鍋形狀的巧克力蛋糕:
"He still loves me, despite my nonexistent baking skills. At least I greased that pan real good."
“儘管我從來沒有烘焙天賦但他依然愛我,至少我在鍋上塗油還是塗得挺好的。”
16. And this person who literally just wanted tea:
這個人只是想泡杯茶:
"I tried to make tea and ended up burning the pot."
“我試着泡茶,結果把茶壺燒了。”