當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 雙語新聞 > 智慧人生:值得我們細細品味的12幅漫畫(雙語組圖)

智慧人生:值得我們細細品味的12幅漫畫(雙語組圖)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.39W 次

ing-bottom: 98.6%;">智慧人生:值得我們細細品味的12幅漫畫(雙語組圖)

You succeed when you lead others to success.
當你幫助他人取得成功時,本身也是種成功。

智慧人生:值得我們細細品味的12幅漫畫(雙語組圖) 第2張

Correct your first mistake as soon as possible,otherwise the second one will come soon.
第一個錯誤發生時不改正,第兩個就會接踵而來。

智慧人生:值得我們細細品味的12幅漫畫(雙語組圖) 第3張

We have a round head,so we need to keep changing our thought.
腦袋之所以是圓的,那是爲了滿足我們不斷轉換思路的需要。


智慧人生:值得我們細細品味的12幅漫畫(雙語組圖) 第4張

A bad sign of an organization is helding meetings too much.
過多的會議是一個糟糕的組織明顯的標誌。

智慧人生:值得我們細細品味的12幅漫畫(雙語組圖) 第5張

Many a time we don't know what we should do,but we still don't do it when we knew what we should d。.
很多時候我們都知道要做什麼,但是知道了該怎麼之後,我們仍然不去做.


智慧人生:值得我們細細品味的12幅漫畫(雙語組圖) 第6張

Please keep your then there are many things we should do.
請遵守你許下的承諾。然後還有應該做的事情去做.


智慧人生:值得我們細細品味的12幅漫畫(雙語組圖) 第7張

The greatest thinkers are always least doers.
思想的巨人,通常是行動的矮子。

智慧人生:值得我們細細品味的12幅漫畫(雙語組圖) 第8張

When you have done all you have,you can enjoy a relaxing night.
做完所有事情之後,可以過一個放鬆的晚上。


智慧人生:值得我們細細品味的12幅漫畫(雙語組圖) 第9張

Follow others' way,surpassing is just a word.
跟着別人的腳步前進,超越就無從談起


智慧人生:值得我們細細品味的12幅漫畫(雙語組圖) 第10張

A person's effort is additive effect, while a team's effort is the multiplication effect.
一個人的努力是加法效應;一個團隊的努力應是乘法效應.


智慧人生:值得我們細細品味的12幅漫畫(雙語組圖) 第11張

Finding a solution is much better than finding the cause.
找解決方案要比糾結原因的更明智.

智慧人生:值得我們細細品味的12幅漫畫(雙語組圖) 第12張

If you want to see cleary,you just need to change your mind in fact.
想要看得清楚,其實只要換個視角就行.