當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語故事 > 美文欣賞:拿起筆還是放下?

美文欣賞:拿起筆還是放下?

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.67W 次

ing-bottom: 66.59%;">美文欣賞:拿起筆還是放下?

To write or not to write

拿起筆還是放下

Writing is not easy. I do it everyday.

寫作非常不容易。我每天都在寫作。

And I can tell you, it's quite a challenge.

我可以告訴你,這是一個相當大的挑戰。

But, the more I do it, the easier I get to just write.

但是,我寫作的越多,我就越會容易的感覺下筆如有神。

Sometimes, that's the most difficult part starting.

有時候,最困難的部分是開始。

When people ask me about writing-how they can write-I often suggest they brainstorm first.

當人們問我關於寫作——他們如何寫作——我通常建議他們先作頭腦風暴。

Writing the main ideas collected to a topic, usually produces some great things.

寫出收集到一個話題的主要思想,這個話題通常會產生一些偉大的東西。

If the things get organized, perhaps through an outline,

如果條理化,也許會產生一份提綱,

you can write something really great.

你就可以寫出一些非常棒的東西。

Most of the writings I do with spontaneous, I just start writing.

大部分的作品我都是自然而然寫出,我纔剛開始寫作。

I just stopped and done.

我只是停下來做而已。

But I always go over what I wrote at least two times.

但我總是至少兩次重溫自己所寫的。

The first time I go over my writing is spell-check the word,

第一次我檢查寫作中的詞語拼寫,

It's unacceptable to deliver a piece of writing with misspelling in it.

我不能接受一篇文章裏有拼寫差錯的問題出現。

The second time, I actually read what I wrote aloud,

第二次,我大聲讀出我所寫的,

and add things that may I missed,

並添加可能我錯過的東西,

it could be a idea that seems incomplete or something else.

它可能是一個似乎不完整或別的什麼東西。

If you have the time, it's good to put your writing down for a little while,

如果你有時間,最好讓你的寫作停下來一會兒,

and read it again later, and to see how you like it.

再讀一遍,看看你有多喜歡它。

You may have something you wish to add or subtract.

你可能有一些想增加或者刪減的東西。

If you have a serious paper to write,

如果你想寫些非常嚴肅的東西,

and you have completed all of the things I talked about,

那你一定要按照我剛纔談到的所有的東西去做,

the best thing to do-before you return your paper-is to have someone to read what you wrote and make comments on it.

在你回到這篇文章前最好的事情就是有人讀你寫的東西並發表看法。

There is no doubt that practice makes perfect.

毫無疑問,熟能生巧。

or at least better, so, if you want to be a better writer in Korean or English,

至少會更好,所以,如果你想成爲一位更好的韓語或英語作家,

I recommend that you write as much as you can.

我建議你寫的越多越好。