當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文篇章 > 雙語朗讀美文:經典美劇中對白集錦

雙語朗讀美文:經典美劇中對白集錦

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.33W 次

摘錄:妹紙以爲自己很生氣的時候,其實她們只是餓了。——《生活大爆炸》

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">雙語朗讀美文:經典美劇中對白集錦

1、In a world where you.can't fight back, superheroes provide meaningful wish-fulfilment.

在一個人自身無力反抗時,超級英雄能滿足他們心中的願望。——《生活大爆炸》

2、Knowledge and patience. The only counter to greater skill.

知識和耐心,是擊敗強者的唯一方法。——《斯巴達克斯》

3、If you're gonna be bad, be bad with purpose. Otherwise you're just not worth forgiving.

你想要做壞人,就得壞得有目的。否則你就不值得原諒。——《吸血鬼日記》

4、The loneliness, the heartbreak, the sacrifice you'll face as a woman with a dream on her own.

孤獨、心碎以及犧牲,這是有夢想的女人今後必將面對的。——《美國恐怖故事》

5、I guess there's something empowering about having some absolutely horrible thing happen to you.

我想悲痛的遭遇可以讓人變得強大。——《生活向前衝》

6、Better not to ignore the past but learn from it instead. Otherwise, history has a way of repeating itself.

最好不要忽略過去 而是從中得到些教訓,否則 歷史會不斷重複上演。——《緋聞女孩》

7、Very often when women think they are angry, they are really just hungry.

妹紙以爲自己很生氣的時候,其實她們只是餓了。——《生活大爆炸》

8、It's so easy to do the wrong thing in this world.

在這個世界,很容易做錯事。——《行屍走肉》

9、Don't let your pride leave you all alone.

別讓你的驕傲使你孤獨一人。——《吸血鬼日記》

10、That's the problem with people today. They've lost faith, and in that loss, they no longer know who they should fear.

這是現今人們身上的一個問題。他們失去了信仰,又因爲沒有信仰,他們不知道該害怕什麼。——《吸血鬼日記》

11、I just think in relationships, you get back what you put into them.

我覺得在感情上,你付出多少才能得到多少。——《生活大爆炸》

12、My dear, when tragedies strike, we try to find someone to blame. In the absence of suitable candidate, we usually blame ourselves.

親愛的,當悲劇降臨,我們總想把責任歸咎於他人。如果無人可以指責,我們往往責備自己。——《唐頓莊園》