當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文篇章 > 晨讀經典哲理美文雙語

晨讀經典哲理美文雙語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.1W 次

優美的文字於細微處傳達出美感,並浸潤着人們的心靈。通過英語美文,不僅能夠感受語言之美,領悟語言之用,還能產生學習語言的興趣。度過一段美好的時光,即感悟生活,觸動心靈。下面是本站小編爲大家帶來晨讀經典哲理美文雙語,希望大家喜歡!

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">晨讀經典哲理美文雙語

 晨讀經典哲理美文雙語:人生不是一次彩排

Get a life, a real life, not a manic pursuit of the promotion, the bigger paycheck, the larger house.

要過有意義的生活,真正的生活,並不是狂熱地追求晉升、加薪和更大的房子。

Get a life in which you are not alone. Find people you love, and who love you. And remember that love is not leisure, it is work. Pick up the phone. Send an e-mail. Write a letter. Get a life in which you are generous.

不要孤零零地活着,追尋到你愛的人和愛你的人。並記住:愛不是休閒,而是工作。打個電話,發個郵件,寫封信要活得慷慨、活得大度。

Realize that life is the best thing ever, and that you have no business taking it for granted.

生活是最美好的,我們要加倍珍惜,沒有理由忽視它。

It is so easy to waste our lives, our days,our minutes. It is so easy to take for granted the color of our kids’ eyes, the way the melody in a symphony rises and falls and disappears and rises again…

我們很容易虛度我們的生命,我們的日子,我們的分分秒秒。我們輕易地把孩子眼睛的顏色。交響樂旋律的升降起落變化認爲是理所當然的……

It is so easy to exist instead of living.

我們十分輕易地爲了活着而活着,而非真正的生活。

I learned to live many years ago. Something really, really bad happened to me, something that changed my life in ways that, if I had my option, it would never have been changed at all. And what I learned from it is what, today, sees to be the hardest lesson of all.

多年以前,我就知道了生命的意義。那時。不幸降臨到了我身上,改變了我的生活。要是當時我做出明智的選擇,完全可以避免這種不幸的發生。現在看來,那是我此生中一個最大的教訓,我從中學會了很多。

I learned to love the journey, not the destination.

我學會了享受過程,而非結果。

I learned that it is not a dress rehearsal, and that today is the only guarantee you get.

我懂得了生活沒有彩排,我們能把握的只有現在。

I learned to look at all the good in the world and try to get some of it back because I believe in it, completely and utterly. And I tried to do that, in part by telling others what I had learned, by telling them this: consider the lilies of the field, look at the fuzz on a baby’s ear, read in the backyard with the sun on your face, learn to be happy, and think of life as a terminal illness, because if you do, you will live it with joy and passion as it ought to be lived.

我學會了發現世界上所有事物的真善美,然後奉獻出一部分。因爲我對真善美深信不疑。並且也在努力去踐行,其中一種方式便是告訴他人我所學到的。我告訴他們:想想田野裏的百合花;看看嬰兒耳朵上的絨毛;在後院的陽光下讀書;開心地活着,把生命當成不治之症的晚期。這樣,你就會活得快樂且富有激情,而人就應該這樣生活。

晨讀經典哲理美文雙語:放慢你的舞步

Have you ever watched kids on a merry-go-round?

你曾否看過孩子們騎旋轉木馬

Or listened to the rain slapping on the ground?

或聽過雨水拍打地面的聲音呢?

Ever followed a butterfly's erratic fly?

你曾否追逐過飄忽不定的蝴蝶

Or gazed at the sun into the fading night?

或看着夕陽消失於地平線呢?

Do you run through each day on the fly?

你是否每天忙個不停

When you ask "How are you?", do you hear the reply?

當問候別人時,你真的在意他們的回答嗎?

When the day is done, do you lie in your bed

每晚就寢時

With the next hundred chores running through your head?

你是否仍在腦海中唸叨着無數的雜事呢?

You'd better slow down

放慢你的舞步

Don't dance so fast

不要匆匆忙忙

Time is short

人生苦短

The music won't last

音樂不會永遠奏下去。

When you run so fast to get somewhere,

當你匆忙趕到目的地時,

You miss half the fun of getting there.

也就錯過了旅途中一半的樂趣。

When you worry and hurry through your day,

當你終日憂心忡忡並馬不停蹄時,

It is like an unopened gift....

就像一份禮物還沒被拆開…...

Thrown away...

就已丟棄……

Life is not a race.

人生不是一場競賽。

Do take it slower,

放慢你的腳步

Hear the music

傾聽沿途的音符

Before the song is over.

在音樂還沒結束以前。