當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文國外笑話 > 趣味英語笑話三則閱讀

趣味英語笑話三則閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.11W 次

下面是本站小編整理的三則經典趣味英語笑話,希望大家喜歡!

padding-bottom: 83.75%;">趣味英語笑話三則閱讀

經典英語笑話:農場趣談

The farmer was painting the inside of hisouthouse

一位農夫正在漆他茅房內的牆壁,

when he slipped on the seat and fell into the holebeneath.

一不小心由所坐的椅子上滑了一跤,跌落到下面的茅坑內。

"Fire! Fire! Fire!" he yelled.

“失火了!失火了!失火了!”他叫道。

Shortly, the fire department arrived and one of the firemen leaned down and asked the farmer,

不久消防隊趕來了,一位消防人員彎下身來問

"Where's the fire?"

“哪裏失火了呢?”

"There ain't no fire," said the farmer,

“事實上並未失火,”農夫說,“但若是我喊“大便喔!大便喔!”

"but would you have come if I'd yelled,

"你們會趕來嗎?"

" Shit! Shit! Shit ! ? "'

 經典英語笑話:你的東西放在哪兒了

The famous, but rather aged, doctor was making his rounds, followed by a young intern. Suddenlythe intern noticed something peculiar.

一位上了年紀的著名醫生正在各病房做例行巡視,一位年輕的實習醫生跟着他,突然那名實習醫生注意到一件怪事。

"Say, doctor, are you aware that you have asuppository behind your ear?"

“醫師先生,您有沒發現您耳朵放了一支栓劑呢?"

"Oh, shit!" exclaimed the eminent practitioner. "Do you know what this means?"

“喔!真是糟糕!”那位名醫說道,“你知道那表示什麼嗎?”

"What?"

“什麼呢?”

"Some asshole has got my pen!"

“我把我的鋼筆塞到某一位病人的屁股裏面去了!”

經典英語笑話:一位心滿意足的客戶

A rough looking fellow strolled into the bank and walked up to the teller.

有一位相貌粗魯的傢伙走進銀行對櫃檯職員說:

"I wanna open a god-damned checking account. "

“我想開個你他媽的活期存款賬戶。”

"CertainLy, sir," replied the young lady, “but there's no need to use that kind of language."

“當然可以啦,先生,”年輕的小姐回答說,“但沒有必要使用那種字眼。”

"Hey, get your ass in gear, will ya? I’m in a hurry. ',

“嘿,你他媽的能不能快一點嗎?我在趕時間呢!”

"Sir, I’m not used to being spoken to in that way. "

“先生,我不習慣別人那樣子對我說話。”

"I wanna open a fucking checking account, and I want to do it now, understand?"

“我要開一個x××的活期存款賬戶,而且要現在就辦,懂了嗎?”

"Sir, I'm going to get the manager," said the indignant young lady.

“先生,我去找經理來。”氣憤的年輕小姐說着。

Soon she returned with the manager, a dignified white haired gentleman, who asked, "What seems to be the trouble, sir?"

不久她帶了經理回來,那位滿頭白髮、看起來很莊嚴的老先生問道:“先生,到底有什麼問題嗎? ’

“I just won $10,000,000 in the lottery, and I want to open a goddamn checking account. "

“我剛中彩券得了一千萬美元,我想開個你他媽的活期存款賬戶。”

"I see," said the manager warmly. "And this bitch is giving you trouble?"

“我知道了,”經理說道,“而這個臭婊子在給您添麻煩,是吧?