當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文國外笑話 > 英語小笑話一分鐘左右

英語小笑話一分鐘左右

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.9W 次

正是在文藝復興時期,西方的笑話藝術得到了重生,見證了對形形色色的趣聞軼事,各種各樣的妙語的超乎尋常興趣。下面是本站小編帶來的一分鐘左右英語小笑話,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 77.97%;">英語小笑話一分鐘左右
  一分鐘左右英語小笑話篇一

“班”和“笨驢”

Class and AssProfessor Laurie of Glasgow put this notice on his door:“Professor Laurie will not meet his classes today.” A student,after reading the notice,rubbed out the“c”. Later Professor Laurie came along,and entering into the spirit of the joke,rubbed out the“l”.

[中文翻譯]

格拉斯哥的勞裏教授在門上貼了這樣一個通知:“勞裏教授今天不會他的班。” 一個學生讀了通知後,擦掉了字母“c”。 後來勞裏教授來了,也想開開玩笑,他擦掉了字母“l”。

  一分鐘左右英語小笑話篇二

Social Worker 社會工作者

Two social workers were walking through a roughpart of the city in the evening.

有兩名社會工作者在晚上的時候 走過市區的簡陋地方。They heard moans and muted cries for help from a back investigation,

他們聽到從後巷傳來的求救呻吟聲和很小的哭喊聲。

they found a semiconscious man in a pool of blood.

他們發現有一個意識不清的人躺在血泊之中。

"Help me,I've been mugged and viciously beaten " he pleaded.

他在懇求說:“救救我吧,我被人行兇搶劫,還遭到惡意痛打一頓。”

The two social workers turned and walked away .

這兩名社會工作者轉身離去。

One remarked to her colleague: " you.know the person that did this really needs help."

其中一位向她的同事說:“你知道吧,於下這擋事的火才真 的需要協助呀。”

  一分鐘左右英語小笑話篇三

快樂大家庭 One Big Happy Family

The warden of the prison felt sorry for one of his inmates because every weekend on Visitor’s Day, most of the prisoners had family members and friends coming, but poor George always sat alone in his cell.

So one Visitor’s Day, the warden called George to his office and said, "I notice you’ve never had any visitors, George." Sympathetic, he put his hand on George’s shoulder. "Tell me, don’t you have any friends or family?"

George replied, "Oh, sure I do, Warden. It’s just that they’re all in here!"

典獄長對獄中一位囚犯深感同情,因爲每逢週末的探訪日,大多數囚犯都有家人或朋友來訪,但是可憐的喬治總是孤伶伶地坐在自己的囚室中。

因此在一個探訪日,典獄長把喬治叫到辦公室說:“喬治,我注意到從來沒有人來探望過你。”他滿懷同情地把手放在喬治的肩膀上:“告訴我,你沒有任何朋友或家人嗎?”

喬治回答:“喔!當然有,典獄長,只不過他們全都在這裏面!”

  一分鐘左右英語小笑話篇四

Heart Transplant 心臟移植

A man has a heart attack and is brought to thehospital ER.

有一名男子患有心贓病,被送往醫院急診室。

The doctor tells him that he will not live unless he has a heart transplant right away.

醫生告訴他,除非他立刻接受心臟移植,否則他就活不成。

Another doctor runs into the room and says,

另外一名,醫生跑進急診室說:

"you are in luck,two hearts just became avaible ,so you will get to choose which one belongs to an attorney and the other to a social worker."

“你真幸運,剛好有兩個心臟可移植,所以你要選擇你要哪一個心臟。一個是屬於律師,另一個是屬於社會工作者。”

The man quickly responds,"the attorney's ."

這名男子很快響應說:“律師的。”

The doctor says,"Wait!Don't you want to know a little about them before you make yourdecision?"

醫生說:“等等!你不想在你做決定之前瞭解一下他們嗎?”

The man says,"I already know all know that social workers are bleeding hearts andthe attorney's probably never used his I will take attorney's!"

這名男子說:“我已經知道夠了。大家都知道社會工作者都是流血的(有同情心的)心臟,而律師的心臟可能從來都不曾用過他的。所以我選擇律師的心臟。"

  一分鐘左右英語小笑話篇五

guardian angle 守護天使

A man was walking in the street when he heard a voice:

有一名男子正走在街上的時候聽到一個聲音:

"Stop!Stand still!If you take one more step,a brick will fall down on your head and kill you."

“停!站住不要動瞅口果你再走一步,就會有一個磚塊掉到你的頭上砸死你。”

The man stopped and a big brick fell right in front of him.

這名男子停住了,一個大磚塊就掉在他的面前。

The man was astonished .

這名男子非常驚訝。

He went on,and after a while he was going to cross the road.

他繼續向前走:不久後,他要穿越馬路。

Once again the voice shouted;

那個聲音再次叫說:

Stop!Stand still!If you take one more step a car will over you and you will die."

“停!站住不要動,如果你再走一步,就會有一輛汽車輾過你,你就會死掉。”

The man did as he was instructed,

這名男子因爲曾被指示過,所以就照着做,

just as a car came careening around the corner,barely missing him.

此時正好有一輛汽車左搖右晃地衝過轉角處,差一點撞上他。

"Where are you? " the man asked,"Who are you? "

這名男子問說:“你在哪裏?你是誰?”

"I am your guardian angle," the voice answered.

這個聲音回答說:“我是你的守護天使。…”

"Oh yeah?" the man asked."And where the hell were you when I got married?"

這名男子問說:“喔,是嗎?那我結婚的時候:你死到哪裏去了?”


看了“一分鐘左右英語小笑話”的人還看了:

1.一分鐘英語小笑話大全

2.簡單英語小笑話一分鐘

3.高中英語一分鐘小笑話

4.一分鐘的英語笑話摘抄

5.經典的一分鐘英語笑話