當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文國外笑話 > 英語笑話小短文帶翻譯

英語笑話小短文帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.34K 次

笑話是古典小說的一個分支,這在衆多的小說史中都得到了肯定。下面是本站小編帶來的英語笑話小短文帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 100%;">英語笑話小短文帶翻譯
  英語笑話小短文帶翻譯篇一

A police officer in a small town stopped a motorist who was speeding down Main Street.

小鎮的一個警官讓一個在主大道上超速駕駛的摩托車手停下來。

A:But officer, I can explain.

長官,請聽我解釋。

B:Just be quiet, I'm going to let you cool your heels in jail until the chief gets back.

閉嘴,我要讓你在監獄裏冷靜冷靜,直到警長回來爲止。

A:But,officer, I just wanted to say. . .

但是,長官,我只是想說……。

B:I said to keep quiet!You're going to jail!

我說過閉嘴,你要進監獄了!

(A few hours later the officer looked in on his prisoner.

兒個小時後警官去看囚犯。)

B:Lucky for you that the chief's at his daughter's wedding. He'll be in a good mood when he gets back.

幸虧警長今天參加他女兒的婚禮去了,回來後他心情肯定比較好。

A:Don't count on it,I'm the groom.

別指望啦。我就是新郎。

  英語笑話小短文帶翻譯篇二

professor is handing out the examination papers to a roomful of students.

教授正在給全班學生髮考卷。

a:you will have exactly two hours. under no circumstances will accept a paper given to me after the deadline has passed. do you under-stand ?

你們有整整兩個小時的時間,超過規定時間交上來的考卷,不管什麼原因,我絕對不收,明白嗎?

b:yes.

是。

( after two hours.兩小時以後。)

a:time is up.

時間到。

b:wait.

等一下。

(about 15 minutes later. a students come to the platform and give his paper to the professor.

大約巧分鐘以後,一個學生走向講臺,並把卷子給了教授。)

a:didn't you hear what i said?

你難道沒聽到我說的話嗎?

r:yes,i did. but do you know who i am!professor?

不,我聽到了,但你知道我是誰嗎,教授?

a:no.

不知道。

b:terrific.

太好了。

then he stuffed his paper into the middle of the pile.

然後他把他的考卷塞進整堆考卷中。

  英語笑話小短文帶翻譯篇三

A:Look,a bird is coming winging overhead.

看,一隻鳥在頭頂飛過。

B:Why did you raise your shotgun and then hesitate?

你爲什麼舉起槍又猶豫了呢?

A:I am not quite sure it's a duck,I think that I will have to get a second opinion,but the bird was long gone.

我不敢肯定那是不是鴨子,我想我必須聽聽另一醫生的診斷意見。但這時鳥飛走了。

B:Look!Another duck.

看!另一隻鴨子。

C:Why don't you shoot at it?

你爲什麼不打它?

B:(Muttering ) I am also unsure if it is really a duck in my sight and besides,it might have babies,I'll have to do some more investiga- dons.

(喃喃自語)我也不能肯定那是不是鴨子。並且那隻鳥可能還懷着小鳥,我必須作進一步調查。

C:But the creature make good its escape.

但是那傢伙從容不迫地逃脫了。

(Next to spy a bird flying was the sharp-eyed gun shouldered,he was more certain of his intended prey's identity.

然後,是眼尖的精神病醫生看到了飛鳥。用肩頂住槍托,他比其他人更清楚自己瞄準的獵物是什麼。)

D:Why do you hesitate since you know it is a duek?

既然你知道那是隻鴨子你還猶豫什麼?

C:Now,I know it's a duck,but does it know it's a duck?

是啊,現在我知道那是隻鴨子,可它自己知道嗎?

(Finally,a fourth fowl sped past and this time the surgeon's weapon pointed sky wards. BOOM!The surgeon lowered his smoking gun and turned nonchalantly to the pathologist beside him.

最後,第四隻鴨子快速地飛過。這次是外科醫生把獵槍對準了天空。“嘣”一聲槍響,外科醫生放下槍口還在冒煙的獵槍,扭過頭,面無表情地對身邊的病理學家說。)

D:Good to see if that was a duck,will you?

去看看那是不是一隻野鴨,可以嗎?


看了“英語笑話小短文帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.英語笑話小短文帶翻譯摘抄

2.英語笑話短文小故事帶翻譯

3.英語小短文笑話帶翻譯

4.經典英語笑話短文帶翻譯

5.英文短篇笑話帶翻譯閱讀