當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 異地戀比你想象中靠譜的19個理由

異地戀比你想象中靠譜的19個理由

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.85W 次

ing-bottom: 77.13%;">異地戀比你想象中靠譜的19個理由

Long-distance relationships are difficult — super difficult — but they’re doable, and come with a huge host of benefits. Seriously! For example…
異地戀很辛苦——非常辛苦——但並非不可能,而且有很多的優點。說真的!比如……

unication becomes sacred. You’ll value any and all messages from your partner infinitely more.
交流變得異常珍貴。你會更加珍惜對方給你的任何信息。

being able to talk at certain times also means you get the happy jitters every time you hear your partner’s voice.
只能在特定的時間交談也意味這你每次聽到他/她的聲音時,都會感到快樂的心跳。

, thankfully, you’ll be so eager to catch up that you won’t bother with awkward small talk.
而且,謝天謝地,你會非常渴望知道對方的新消息,即使是無聊的廢話也不介意。

e, meanwhile, becomes something you’re actually looking forward to.
同時,你真的開始期盼Skype上的新信息了。

you two become masters of two-player apps, always excited for your partner’s next move.
你們倆都成了雙人應用大師,你對他/她的下一步應用操作充滿期待。

6. If things go well, distance helps trust grow exponentially.
如果進展順利,距離會使你們之間的信任感成倍增長。

7. Being separate means you can master being independent and in a relationship.
異地也意味着你可以學會如何在一段戀情中自我獨立。

you never have to feel guilty about taking “me time.”
你可以毫無負罪感的享受“私人專屬時間”。

9. awkward moments between yourself and your other’s parents are completely nonexistent.
你和對方父母無需進行尷尬的會面。

el! Adventures are great, especially when the person you love is your destination.
去旅行吧!冒險是一件非常棒的事,特別是當你爲了所愛的人而去旅行的時候。11. And that moment when you first see each other again — priceless.
再次重逢的那一刻——是無價的。

12. Not to mention now you actually have an excuse to do any touristy things you want, although you might be a tad distracted.
更別說你可以找到藉口隨心所欲的去各處遊覽,雖然他/她很可能分散你對景點的注意力。

13. But of course, even the most routine things become amazing.
但是當然,即使是最日常的事也變得充滿樂趣。

14. Gifts and surprises are now worth infinitely more than they were before.
各種禮物和驚喜都比從前更珍貴。

15. And you have an excuse to unleash your inner romantic: Handwritten letters and postcards are the best.
你可以找到藉口表達內心的浪漫:親筆信和明信片是最好的選擇。

16. Although you may fight, it’s often because you’ll wish the two of you just had more time together.
雖然你們可能會吵架,但那只是因爲你們倆希望有更多的時間在一起。

17. You know, though, that you always have something to look forward to.
即便吵架,你也知道你總會懷有期待。

18. Finally, if your long-distance relationship is successful, you can rest assured that your relationship is pretty golden.
最後,如果你的異地戀成功了,你就可以確信,你們的關係是真金不怕火煉的。

19. And if all of this still doesn’t convince you, science says distance does actually makes the heart grow fonder.
如果這還不能說服你,科學證明距離確實會增進彼此心中的情感。