當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 朋友們的小小心意 讓我淚流滿面

朋友們的小小心意 讓我淚流滿面

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.08W 次

So, a couple of weeks ago
就在幾個星期之前
my family found out that my Uncle has stage four brain cancer.
一家人突然得知,我的叔叔患有腦癌,已經是第四階段了
I was very upset with the news
這個消息讓我十分震驚

as I have lived with him for the past nine years.
過去9年以來,我一直和他生活在一起

About a week later, was my B-DAY
就在一個星期之後就是我的生日,

padding-bottom: 100%;">朋友們的小小心意 讓我淚流滿面

and I really didn't want to celebrate it with all that was going on.
得知這個消息之後一連串的事情,讓我根本無心慶祝生日


I just got me some cupcakes
我只是買了幾隻紙杯蛋糕

and went to my friends house to watch TV.
到朋友家去看了會兒電視


At some point during the evening,
這天夜裏某個時刻
it slipped out that it was my B-DAY,
家人偶然得知,這天是我的生日
but I told them not to worry about it.
但我告訴他們,不用在意,
The next week, I arrived at my friends house to watch TV,
一個星期之後,我到朋友家去看電視
and found a surprise birthday party waiting for me.
發現他們居然爲我準備了一個驚喜派對
All of my friends were there,
我的朋友全都在場
some driving three hours, to be there.
其中一些人開了足足三個小時的車,就爲了參加我的驚喜派對
And I nearly cried because of it.
爲此我差點痛哭流涕