當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 過年最怕親戚問這10個問題 中招了麼

過年最怕親戚問這10個問題 中招了麼

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.02W 次

這是一年中最酸爽的時節,親戚們攢了一整年的問題都在這個時候向你開炮。這些聽着讓你耳朵生繭的問題如今已經“美名遠播”,連老外都知道的一清二楚!漫威新片《死侍》(雖然我們是無緣同步上映了==)的春節特別版預告就惡搞了一把我們回家過年的慘痛經歷,小賤賤如同被親戚附身了一般開始連環發問==嘿,你好!這個猴年,你又被盤問了嗎?

以下是英語君摘取的buzzfeed選取過年最怕被親戚盤問的Question TOP10,你中招了麼?

padding-bottom: 85.04%;">過年最怕親戚問這10個問題 中招了麼

1. “Are you dating anyone?”
1.“有對象了不?”

We’re Facebook friends, grandma. You already know the answer to this.
我們只是臉書好友(朋友圈點贊關係)而已啦奶奶。這我已經回答過你啦。

2. “Whatever happened to [insert your ex’s name here]?”
2.“(你前任的名字)最近怎麼樣了?”

3. “How has the weight loss been going?”
3.“減肥減得怎樣了?”

Sorry, can’t hear you over the sound of pie.
不好意思,派擋住了,聽不見你在說什麼。

4. “Can you figure out how to get our iPhones to do [something that’s either basic, or actually impossible]?”
4.“幫忙看看怎麼讓這個iPhone(要麼是很簡單的操作,要麼是不可能的)行麼?”

Please stop trying to put the USB plug into the wall socket, ma.
媽,別再把USB插口往牆頭插座插啦。

5. “If I got you a gym membership, would you use it?”
5.“要是我給你一張健身房會員卡,你會用嗎?”

6. “Do you need money?”
6.“你需要錢麼?”

I do, and I completely hate myself for it.
要啊!真是好討厭自己這一點。

7.“Are you and [your SO] ever planning on getting married?”
7.“你和你男/女朋友啥時候結婚?”

This question is twice as fun when your SO is in the room.
要是你的TA也在場,那畫面就更美好了。

8.“I hear your Twitter is hilarious. Can I follow you?”
8.“聽說你的微博很有趣,可以粉你嗎?”

Sure, let me just delete everything on it.
當然可以,讓我刪掉所有東西先~

9. “How is your job going/how have your grades been?”
9.“最近工作/學習怎樣啊?”

BRB(Be right back.)
我先拜了,馬上回==

10. “When do you plan on giving us grandchildren?”
10.“打算什麼時候給我們生孫子孫女啊?”

If you ask for that one more time, we are turning around this car and going straight home, mom.
媽你要是再問一次,我們馬上開車掉頭回家。