當前位置

首頁 > 英語詞彙 > 英語單詞 > 商務英語bec中級口語練習資料

商務英語bec中級口語練習資料

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.81K 次

bec的口語並不算非常難,但是也需要我們在備考時好好練習,爲了給大家提供方便,下面小編給大家帶來商務英語bec中級口語練習資料,望喜歡!

ing-bottom: 100%;">商務英語bec中級口語練習資料

商務英語口語:你真是心狠手辣

SCENE③ C 吉娜去她老闆的隔間看他

【你真是心狠手辣】

Zina: No, Vince, not next week. Now. You need to 1) guarantee me 5 percent.

吉娜: 不,文斯,下星期不成。我要你現在就保證我能拿百分之五。

Vince: But you just said 4 percent!

文斯: 但你纔剛說過百分之四的!

Zina: If the next word out of your mouth isn't "Yes" it's going up to 6 percent.

吉娜: 若是下一個從你嘴中冒出來的字不是“好”,就會漲到百分之六了。

Vince: Yes! OK, yes. Stop it! You are just 2) ruthless.

文斯: 好!好就好吧。別再來了。你真是心狠手辣。

Zina: That's why you love me. One other thing. Did you leave me a note this morning on a green post-it?

吉娜: 所以你才愛我啊。還有件事。你今天有留張綠色便利貼在我桌上嗎?

Vince: I don't think so. Mine are yellow. Why?

文斯: 我想沒有吧。我的是黃色的。怎麼?

Zina: 3) Never mind. I'm looking for somebody who uses green.

吉娜: 別放在心上。我在找用綠色的人。

語言詳解

A: Can you guarantee me that I will like this product?

你能跟我保證我會喜歡這個產品嗎?

B: Oh, yes. Otherwise we will give you back your money.

能。否則我們就會退還你的錢。

【I don't think so. 我想沒有吧】

這個句型是柔性的"No",瀟灑地否定對方剛提到的事或說過的話。

A: Is there anything else you want to tell me about?

還有其他什麼事要告訴我的嗎?

B: I don't think so.

我想沒有吧。

A: It looks like rain.

好像下雨了。

B: I don't think so.

我想沒有吧。

1)guarantee (v.) 保證

2) ruthless (a.) 冷血無情的

3) Never mind. 別在意,別放在心上

  商務英語口語:你的便利貼是什麼顏色?

SCENE① C 吉娜與瑪莉同坐在飛往洛城的班機上

【你的便利貼是什麼顏色?】

Zina: We're going to blow WebTracker out of the water. Trust me.

吉娜: 我們會讓“網路搜尋家”出局的。相信我。

Mary: I believe you, Zina.

瑪莉: 我相信你,吉娜。

Zina: Mary, can I ask you something? What color are your post-it notes?

吉娜: 瑪莉,我能問你個問題嗎?你的便利貼是什麼顏色?

Mary: My post-it notes? Pink, I think. Why?

瑪莉: 我的便利貼?我想是粉紅的吧,怎麼?

Zina: Are you sure they aren't green? It's OK if they are. Just be 1) honest.

吉娜: 你確定不是綠色?是也無妨。老實說就好。

Mary: I'm pretty sure they're pink. Did I do something wrong?

瑪莉: 我很確定是粉紅色的。我做錯了什麼嗎?

Zina: No. Pink is OK. Stick with pink.

吉娜: 沒有。粉紅很好。不要換。

語言詳解

A: Why is he so upset?

他怎麼那麼難過?

B: I told him he's getting fat. I was just being honest.

我跟他說他變胖了。我只是說實話而已。

【 of the water 擊潰……】

of the water是指“把……打得落花流水”,意即讓對方潰不成軍:

A: How was the basketball game last night?

昨晚的籃球賽如何?

B: The Lakers blew the Pistons out of the water.

湖人隊把活塞隊打得潰不成軍。

【stick with... 堅持……】

stick with something 是指“堅持(某事)”,也就是不輕言放棄,不輕易更換:

A: What's the best way to learn English?

學英文最好的方法是什麼?

B: Stick with the basics until you know them really well.

堅守住基本原理,直到你瞭然於心。

1) honest (a.) 誠實的

  商務英語口語:你這個瘋婆娘!

SCENE④ C 在吉娜的隔間

【你這個瘋婆娘!】

Elvin: ZINA! You 1) fruitcake! Who do you think you are, promising we'd be ready next week!?

艾文: 吉娜!你這個瘋婆娘!你自以爲是誰啊,敢承諾別人我們下星期就會準備好?

Zina: Cool it, Elvin. Don't call me names.

吉娜: 冷靜點,艾文。別罵人嘛。

Elvin: I'll call you whatever I feel like! You're an out-of-control, 2) arrogant, stupid sales horse!

艾文: 我愛怎麼罵就怎麼罵!你這個失去控制、自大又愚蠢的死業務員!

Zina: 3) Watch your mouth, Elvin, or I'll tear that ring right out of your nose!

吉娜: 嘴巴放乾淨一點,艾文,不然我就把你的鼻環給扯下來!

Elvin: I'd like to see you try!

艾文: 我倒想看看你敢是不敢!

Zina: Do you mean that?

吉娜: 你是說真的?

語言詳解

A: Why won't Thomas ever say he's sorry?

爲什麼湯瑪斯從不說抱歉。

B: He's too arrogant to admit he's wrong.

他自負得不敢承認錯誤。

【call me names 罵我】

call me names這裏的me是受格,而且names是複數,意思是指“(有人)罵我”,可不是Somebody calls my name.“(有人)叫我名字”。

A: You are an idiot. You stupid, stupid fool.

你是個白癡。你這個愚蠢到家的笨蛋。

B: Hey, stop calling me names. You're hurting my feelings.

嘿,別罵我。你傷害到我的感情了。

A: Was there anything interesting at the meeting yesterday?

昨天會議上有什麼有趣的事嗎?

B: Not much, except that they started to call each other's names at the end.

沒有什麼,只是到末了他們開始互相辱罵起來。

1) fruitcake (n.) (俚)瘋子,古怪的人

2) arrogant (a.) 驕傲的,自負的

3) Watch your mouth. 嘴巴放乾淨點。這句話用於對方出言不遜之時。

  商務英語口語:我們會熬過去的

SCENE④ C 吉娜和戴夫在隔間裏

【我們會熬過去的】

Zina: Talk about distractions. Vince wants to see us all again this afternoon.

吉娜: 說到分心。文斯今天下午又要召見大家了。

Dave: Another 1) pep talk? That'll make three this week.

戴夫: 又要來精神講話嗎?那就會是這個星期的第三次了。

Zina: He's worried that our team is going to 2) tire out and that WebTracker is going to beat us.

吉娜: 他擔心我們團隊會氣力放盡,而“網路搜尋家”會打敗我們。

Dave: I don't 3) blame him. People are starting to 4) grumble about working 5) twenty-four seven.

戴夫: 我不怪他。大家都在抱怨日夜無休地上班。

Zina: They need to suck it up. We're going to pull this off. I'll make sure of that.

吉娜: 他們得要含辛茹苦。我們會熬過去的。我一定會確保戰果。

語言詳解

A: You always blame me for everything!

你總把每件事都怪在我頭上!

B: That's because it's your fault!

因爲那是你的錯!

【That'll make three times this week. 那就會是這星期的第三次了。】

make在這裏的意思是“加總起來”,可以用來表達沮喪或是失望的負面情緒:

A: The computer has crashed again.

電腦又死機了。

B: That makes the fifth time tonight.

這是今晚第五次了。

【pull something off 完成難題】

pull something off 可以用來表示“完成一份艱難的工作”。

A: This project has to be finished next week.

這個企劃案在下星期之前得要完成。

B: If we pull this off, we'll all get promotions.

若我們闖過這一關,我們就升官了。

1) pep talk 精神講話。用以提振士氣,凝聚共識的談話

2) tire out 精疲力竭

3) blame (v.) 責怪

4) grumble (v.) 抱怨

5) twenty-four seven 意指“一週七天,一天二十四小時”。