當前位置

首頁 > 英語學習 > 英語閲讀技巧 > 雙語美文:一朵有魔法的小花兒

雙語美文:一朵有魔法的小花兒

推薦人: 來源: 閲讀: 2.1W 次

Me and my mom lived on the street.

padding-bottom: 75%;">雙語美文:一朵有魔法的小花兒

我和媽媽居住的地方臨着馬路。


I loved to pick flowers.

我喜歡採花兒。


One day I was walking to the retail store

一天我步行去零售店


and I saw a a bright blue flower with a little purple.

我看到一朵花兒,花瓣是純淨的藍色,還帶一點點紫色


So as I always do, I picked it.

一如往常,我摘下了這朵花


I went home and showed it to my mom.

我回家,把它給媽媽看


That night I slept with the flower

那天晚上,我把那朵花放在牀頭陪我入眠


because it gave me this good feeling inside.

因為它讓我內心感受到了美好


I always wished before bed

入睡前我總會許願


that one day we would live in a nice big family house,

希望有一天,我們會住在好看的大房子裏


my mom would find a dad,

希望我媽媽給我找個新爸爸


we would have a dog, 2 nice cars, a little sister,

希望家裏有一隻小狗,有兩年私家車,還有一個小妹妹


and that we would have a good amount of money.

希望我們會有一大筆錢


That night when I wished, the flower lit up into a very bright light.

那天晚上,我許完願的時候,那朵花突然開始發光,變成了一個明亮的光團


The next day i went to my mom crying.

第二天,我聽到媽媽在哭泣,趕忙跑過去


I asked her what was wrong and she said nothing,

我問她發生了什麼事,她説沒什麼


she just got a paycheck and it is worth 300,000 dollars.

她剛收到一份工資支票,30萬美元!


That's enough to buy a house I thought.

這麼多錢,夠買一幢大房子了吧,我想


Then I thought of the flower.

然後我想到了那朵花兒


It had to be.

一定是因為它


Three weeks later we moved in to a big house

三個星期後,我們搬到了一所大房子裏


and we had a little goldendoodle .

我們還養了一隻可卡布犬


I kept the flower in a vase on my desk just in case.

我把那朵花放進花瓶,就擺在我的書桌上,以備日後之需