當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 一分鐘英語 第123期:Slip One's Mind 遺忘

一分鐘英語 第123期:Slip One's Mind 遺忘

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.05W 次

Welcome to English in a Minute!

歡迎來到《一分鐘英語》欄目!

When you "slip" you fall down.

當你“滑倒”的時候,就意味着你摔倒了。

But how does something slip from your mind? Slip (One's) Mind

那麼某事又是如何滑過你的大腦的呢?忘記

Let's listen to Anna and Jonathan:

讓我們聽聽看安娜和喬納森是如何解釋的吧:

Look at this beautiful cake I made for the dinner party!

看看這個漂亮的蛋糕,我爲今晚的聚會做的!

Oh no, is that tonight?

不會吧,聚會是在今晚嗎?

Yes! Didn't you make something?

是的!你沒有爲聚會做點什麼嗎?

No, it totally slipped my mind!

沒有,我完全忘了!

padding-bottom: 56.75%;">一分鐘英語 第123期:Slip One's Mind 遺忘

If you say something "slipped your mind" you forgot about it.

倘若你說某事“slipped your mind”,那麼表示你完全忘記做這件事了。

You can say this about an event, a task or a personal detail about someone, such as their name.

這個短語可用來形容事件、任務,或關於某個人的個人信息,比如他們的名字。

People often say words like "completely" or "totally" before this expression.

人們通常會在該短語前加上“徹底地”或“完全地”等類似的詞彙。

It totally slipped my mind! That completely slipped my mind!

我完全忘了!我徹底忘了!

And that's English in a Minute!

以上就是今天的《一分鐘英語》欄目!