當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 一分鐘英語 第79期:MIA! 失蹤!

一分鐘英語 第79期:MIA! 失蹤!

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.94K 次

Welcome to English in a Minute!

歡迎來到《一分鐘英語》欄目!

Americans use a lot of abbreviated, or shortened expressions.

美國人使用許多縮略詞,或者是簡短的表達。

What do you.think this abbreviation means? MIA.

你知道這個縮略詞是什麼意思嗎?MIA

ing-bottom: 75.94%;">一分鐘英語 第79期:MIA! 失蹤!

Jonathan! How've you been? It has been so long since I've seen you.

喬納森!你去哪了?好長時間都沒有見過你了。

Yeah, I've been MIA for a while.

是的,我是失蹤了一段時間。

I went down to Brazil and spent two weeks with my family in Rio de Janeiro.

我去了巴西里約熱內盧,跟我的家人在那呆了兩週。

I just got back a few days ago.

我前些日子纔回來。

Oh! I hear that Rio is so exciting with beautiful beaches and music.

哦!我聽說里約迷人的海灘和美妙的音樂激動人心。

Yeah. I might just go MIA again soon!

是的!近來我也許要再次消失了!

MIA is an abbreviation for missing in action.

MIA是“軍事行動中消失”短語的縮略詞。

You can use this expression when someone "disappears" and you don't see them for a long time.

你可以用這個表達來形容某人“消失”不見很長時間。

People in the military say a soldier is MIA if that person is not found after a battle.

人們用MIA來形容軍事中戰後失蹤的戰士

And that's English in a Minute!

以上就是本期的《一分鐘英語》!