當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 純正地道美語第345期(外教講解):Fast Food 快餐

純正地道美語第345期(外教講解):Fast Food 快餐

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.79W 次

A: I'm hungry, let's order up something to eat.

純正地道美語第345期(外教講解):Fast Food 快餐
我餓了,我們點點東西吃吧。

B: Ok, maybe we can order a soup and a salad from the restaurant down the street.

好的,也許我們去街邊的飯店點些湯和色拉。

A: I was thinking of getting a hamburger, fries and a chocolate sundae.

我想吃個漢堡包,炸薯條和巧克力聖代。

B: You eat too much junk food. That sort of stuff clogs up your arteries and is very high in cholesterol.

你吃太多垃圾食品了。這種食物會堵塞你的動脈,並且膽固醇很高。

A: Well I never seem to gain weight so I don't mind.

嗯,我似乎永遠都胖不起來,所以我不擔心這些。

B: It's not only about getting fat or not, it's about being healthy. You could really have some health problems later on.

這不僅僅是長不長胖的問題,這是健康的問題。你以後會有健康問題的。

A: How about pizza or maybe some fried chicken! Better yet, let's order some hot dogs!

匹薩或者炸雞怎麼樣!比之前說的那些好很多,在點些熱狗。

B: You are a lost cause.

和你真說不通。


1. down the street 在街邊

They would get married and move off to an apartment or someplace down the street, or to another city. 他們會結婚,他們會搬到附近住宅,或另一座城市。

parad down the street 在大街上游行

walk down the street 走在大街上;走在路上;順街而行

roar down The street 呼嘯順着大街

rush down the street 跑到街上

2. clog up one's arteries 堵塞……動脈,堵塞動脈

Don't clog up your memory with useless facts. 不要把腦袋塞滿無用的東西。