當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part19:Correction糾正

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part19:Correction糾正

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.59W 次

19 Correction No,it's all wrong.
不,全錯了.
A:Thank you,doctor.I'll follow your adivce to the letter.
A:謝謝,大夫.我將嚴格按您的建議去做.
As for the mecicine,two tablets each time,two times a day,right?
這種藥,一天兩次,一次兩片,對吧?
B:No,it's all e times a day,one tablet each time.
B:不,全錯了,一天三次,一次一片.
A:Thanks for bye!B:Bye!
A:謝謝您及時更正,再見.B:再見!
You're all wet,actually.
哦,你搞錯了.
A:I made a reservation two days name is David.
A:我前天在這兒預訂了房間,我叫戴維.
B:Reservation?What do you mean?
B:預訂?這是什麼意思?
A:I booked a single room here for tonight.
A:我訂了一間今晚的單人房.
B:Oh!You're all wet,actually.
B:哦,你搞錯了.
This is not a hotel is the building across the road.
這不是旅館,旅館是路對過的那座樓.
That isn't exactally right.
不全是.
A:Do you mean this drug will cheer up my troubles,Dr Brown?
A:布朗醫生,你是說這種藥會消除我的病痛嗎?
B:Mm,that isn't exactly right.
B:不全是.
A:What do mean by saying that?
A:那你是那樣說是什麼意思?
B:I mean this medicine will relieve your pain.
B:我是說這種藥能緩解你的疼痛.
That isn't so.
不是這樣的.
A:Why didn't Henry tum up at the meeting.
A:爲什麼Henry沒有出席會議呢?
B:He must have got tied up at the office.
B:他一定是被辦公室的事給纏住了.
A:No,that isn't so.I met him in the lift just now.
A:不是這樣的.我剛纔還在電梯裏見到他了呢.
That isn't quite correct.
不十分正確.
A:Do you know Tom?
A:你認識湯姆嗎?
B:Yes,he's a man of wears glasses and has a moustache.
B:認識.他中等身材,戴着眼鏡,留着鬍子.
A:But that isn't quite correct.I think he's a tall man.
A:但不十分正確,我認爲他是個高個子.
As a matter of fact he didn't pass the exam.
但事實上,他這次卻沒能及格.
A:What's the result of exam?I'm sure John has got the highest mark,
A:考試結果怎麼樣?我相信約翰一定得最高分,
because he's been studying hand this term.
因爲他這學期一直學習很刻苦.
B:But as a matter of fact he didn't pass the exam this time
但事實上,他這次卻沒能及格.
A:Really?It's really out of my expectation.
A:真的嗎?這可太出乎意料了.
B:I think so,too.
B:我也是這樣想.
As far as I know,
據我所知,
A:Bob,you should learn from your 's found a part job already
A:鮑伯,你該向你哥哥學一學,你已經找了一份兼職工作.
B:But, far as I know he doesn't work for supporting ally,
B:但是,媽媽,據我所知,他工作並不是爲了自立.實際上,
he lost a large sum of money in 's working to pay off his debts
他在賭場輸了好多錢,這次工作只是爲了還債而已.
A:Why not tell me earlier?
A:你怎麼不早告訴無呢?
B:Because he said he would give me a good beating if I told you.
B:因爲他說如果我告訴你他就要揍我一頓.
No,you're not correct in saying this.
不,你這麼說就不對了.
A:I'm sorry to have interrupted you,What did you say just now?
A:對不起,打擾了,你剛纔說了?
B:I said that no one has the right to impose his views on others.
B:我說任何人都無權把自己的意見強加於人.
A:No,you're not quite correct in saying times you have to
A:不,你這麼說不對了.有時你只能那麼做
I'm not sure you're correct about that
我不能肯定關於......你是對的.
A:Jmmy!Have you heard that Tom had been fired?He really deserved that
A:吉米,你聽沒聽說湯姆已經被解僱了?真是活該!
B:But I'm not sure you're correct about that.
B:但我不能肯定你說的是對的,
I heard he's been transfered to another company as a marketing manager.
我聽說他被轉到別的公司做銷售經理.
A:Is it true?Unfair!
A:真的?太不公平了!
I'm afraid...... is not quite right.
恐怕......不太正確.
A:I'm told your boss is very hot-tempered.
A:聽人說你們的老闆脾氣很暴躁.
B:I'm afraid what you were told about him is not quite right.
A:聽人說你們的老闆脾氣很暴躁.B:恐怕這個傳聞不太正確.
If you could meet him in person,you'll know he's very agreeable and capable
.要是你能親自見見我們老闆.你就會知道這個人不僅平易近人,而且很有能力
A:Really?I hope to meet him soon.
A:是嗎?我希望能早點見他一面.
Well,the fact is......
喔,事實上是...
A:Why are you so depressed?
A:爲什麼垂頭喪氣的樣子?
B:Because I cannot find my e I've lost it.
B:我找一到照相機了,也許我把它弄丟了.
A:Well,the fact is that you didn't lose it at all.
A:事實上你並沒有把它弄丟
You put it in my bag last mber?B:Oh,yes!
你昨晚把它放在我的書包裏了,想起來嗎?B:哦,沒錯!
I think you might be mistaken
我想你大概搞錯了
A:Look!How expensive the shoes are!
A:呀,這鞋可真夠貴的!
B:I think you might be mistaken.A:Why?
B:我想你大概搞錯了.A:怎麼?
B:Because the price tag is for the shoes above.
B:因爲這個價籤是上面那雙鞋的
But I am under the impression that...
我對......的印象是:
A:He must have quarreled with his wife very often.
A:我猜想他一定經常和他的妻子吵架.
B:Why?How can you draw such a conclusion?
B:爲什麼?你怎麼能下這樣的斷言呢?
A:Because he's very easilly agitated in our company.
A:因爲他在我們公司裏常愛發脾氣.
B:He's a neighbor of mine.
B:他是我的鄰居,
I'm under impression that he and his wife live a very happy life
我對他們夫婦的印象是:他們的生活很和睦.
If I may say so,it is actually not the case.
實際上並非如此.
A:What shall I do?I think I've got enteritis,so painful!
A:怎麼辦呀?我想我是得腸炎了,太疼了!
B:If I may say so,it's actually not the case.
B:實際上並非如此,
It's nothing but a slight infection.
這只不過是輕微的感染.
A:Yes?Thank you for telling me this.
A:真的?謝謝你告訴我這事.
B:Don't worry.I'll have to give you a shot.
B:別擔心,無得給打一針.
I'm sorry,but I really should point not correct.
但我的確應該指出......是不正確的.
A:Have you got any Chinese antiques?
A:你們有中國的古董嗎?
B:Yes,How about this one?
B:有,這件怎麼樣?
A:It doesn't strike my 's more,it doesn't seems to be genuine
A:不太中意,而且這件看起來好像不是真貨.
B:Oh,I'm sorry,but I really should point out your estimation is not correct
B:哦,對不起,但我的確應該指出你的估計是不正確的,
Our wares are always dependable.
我們的貨一向是很可靠的
If I may correct you...
如果可以糾正的話,......
A:Look!There are a lot of birds here.
A:看!這兒有這麼多鳥.
They chirp merrily as if they were playing a bird's chirping a symphony
他們在歡快地叫着,好像在演奏鳥鳴交響曲.
B:What's this and what's that.
B:這是什麼鳥?那是什麼鳥?
A:This is a magpie and that's a nightingale.
A:這是隻喜鵲,那是一隻夜鶯.
B:Sorry for I may correct you,
B:對不起,打斷一下,如果可以糾正您的話,
that is not nightingale,but a golden orioles catually.
我說那不夜鶯,而是一隻芙蓉鳥.
Well,to my knowledge,
就我所知,......
A:Tom,what's your idea about theh lecture?
A:湯姆,談談你對這個報告的看法.
B:My view of the matter is that you are not convicing in ......
B:我認爲你的報告在......方面並不令人信服.
A:Tom,to my knowledge,you slept rather well when the lecture was on.
A:湯姆,你憑什麼這樣說?就我所知,在報告期間,你一直在睡大覺
B:Oh,sorry,Mr Green.I didn't think you had noticed that
B:噢,格林老師,對不起,我原以爲你沒發現的.

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part19:Correction糾正