當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 職場英文口語:工作機會

職場英文口語:工作機會

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.51W 次

英語在職場的溝通越來越普變,如果英語口語不好的話,對工作很有影響。而且職場英語口語有其專業性,對口語的使用者也會有更高的要求,所以對英語口語不好的小夥伴如何提升職場英語口語是一個迫切需要解決的問題。今天就和大家一起來分享職場英文口語:工作機會,希望能幫到大家。

ing-bottom: 100%;">職場英文口語:工作機會

職場英文口語:工作機會(一)

Can I have some time to think about it?Well, yeah, Isuppose.

你讓我考慮一下行嗎?好吧。

Well, while you think about that, I've got some goodnews.

你先想着,我要告訴大家一個好消息。

I've been offered a new 's fantastic is it?

我有新工作啦!太棒了,保羅。什麼工作?

It's to be Head Taster at a company called 's fantastic news Paul.

美味餅乾公司的首席品嚐師。保羅,真是個好消息。

Yeah, well done Paul. That's right up your street.

是啊,保羅,乾的不錯。那工作正適合你。

So Anna, does that mean you'll do Paul's job now?

所以安娜,你現在要做保羅的工作了嗎?

Don't answer that. Answer my proposal first.

不,別回答她。先回答我的求婚。

No, I think she should sort out her work first.

不,我認爲她該先解決工作。

But I've been waiting to ask her for months.

我已經等着問她好幾個月了。

Quiet! Look everyone, I can't decide what to say to you Tom, or Mr Socrates.

安靜!大家聽着。我不知道該怎樣回答湯姆或蘇格拉底先生。

So I've decided I'm going to take a short holiday to have some time to think.

所以我決定短期休假,好好想想。

Good idea. Where shall we go?On my own I return I will give you my answers.

好主意,我們去哪?我一個人去,湯姆。我回來後會告訴你答案。

Crumbs. I think I'd better get a biscuit.

天啊。我還是吃口餅乾吧。

A good idea we're going to have to wait a while to find out what she decides.

好主意,安娜。但我們要等段時間才知道她的決定。

She needs a rest after learning so much during her year at Tip Top Trading.

這一年在Tip Top Trading學了這麼多,她需要休息一下。

We hope you've enjoyed learning with her and now feel more confident in using English atwork!

我們希望你們喜歡跟她學習的日子,並能自信使用職場英語!

That's all from me and the team at Tip Top Trading for l we meet again, bye!

這就是我以及Tip Top Trading的全部希望。下次再見!

職場英文口語:工作機會(二)

Anna, I'd like to ask you something… err… will you… will you marry me?

安娜,我想問你,那個,你願意嫁給我嗎?

What? !Crikey, what a dilemma.

什麼?天哪,這是什麼窘境!

Now Anna's got two important questions to answer.

安娜現在要回答兩個重要問題了。

Will she take the job as Tip Top Trading's newest andyoungest manager?And will she marry Tom?

她會接受工作,成爲Tip Top Trading的最新最年輕經理嗎?她會嫁給湯姆嗎?

Here's a reminder of what Mr Socrates had to say about her.

下面一起回顧下蘇格拉底先生對她說的話。

This promotion recognises your achievements at the company.

此次晉升是對你在公司成就的認可。

It's an opportunity of a would be my right-hand man.

這是千載難逢的機會。你將成爲我的得力助手。

And if Anna accepts the job, here's what she could say.

如果安娜接受工作,她可以這麼說。

I'd be delighted to accept. Thank would I start?

我很高興接受此工作,謝謝。我什麼時候開始上班?

Could we discuss the terms and conditions of the new job?

我們可以討論下新工作的任期及條件嗎?

Let's find out what Anna has to Tom, I don't know what to 's come as a bit of ashock.

一起看看安娜的回答吧。湯姆,我不知道說什麼。簡直太突然了。