當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 實用商務英語會話(MP3附字幕)場景37:工作機會

實用商務英語會話(MP3附字幕)場景37:工作機會

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.37K 次

I have to say that that has nothing to do with the treatment of this company.I've been satisfied with my salary here,and treasure the opportunity.

padding-bottom: 66.56%;">實用商務英語會話(MP3附字幕)場景37:工作機會

我要說這同公司待遇無關。我很滿意我的薪水,我非常珍視公司給我的機會。

Have I done wrong to you?You've really surprised me.

那是我做了什麼錯事?你真讓我震驚!

Bob,you've really been nice to me,and I thank you for the face that you've taken care of me and taught me so much.

鮑勃,你真的待我很好,我很感謝你一直照顧我,多方教導我。

I must admit that I'm still mixed e must be something wrong,why are you leaving?

我糊塗了,一定有對不住你的地方,不然你又爲什麼要辭職?

Well,I like new experiences,and need some new challenges.

唔,我喜歡新的經歷,我需要新的挑戰。

I these reasons?

我懂了。還有其它的原因嗎?

To be honest,the chances for promotion are good in the new company,and the salary was just too attractive to turn down.

老實說,新公司晉升的機會很好,而且薪水好得簡直令人無法拒絕。

Lily,you know how highly I think of your work,you should have come to me earlier,so we could talk about might have had a chance to better the situation.

莉莉,你知道我非常看重你的工作,你該早點和我談談這件事。我們原本有機會改善情況的。

I'm sorry,Bob.

很抱歉,鮑勃。

I suppose it's too late to say that!

我想,現在太晚了。

I'm afraid offer arrived beyond expectation,and I had to decide as soon as was the chance of a lifetime I can not miss,and I really can not hesitate.

恐怕是如此。這工作機會來得突然,我必須馬上做出決定。我不能錯過關係一生的機會,我覺得我不能猶豫了。

Well,I'm sad to see you off, all the best in your new career.

唔,莉莉,你要走,我真的很難過,但希望新事業順利。

Thanks, generosity helps a lot.

謝謝你,鮑勃。謝謝你的幫忙。