當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 實用商務英語會話(MP3附字幕)場景25:提行李

實用商務英語會話(MP3附字幕)場景25:提行李

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.53W 次

Nice to meet you. I carry your luggage for you?A taxi is waiting outside.

實用商務英語會話(MP3附字幕)場景25:提行李

也非常高興認識你。讓我幫你提行李好嗎?有輛出租車在外面等候。

You are so thoughtful!

你們想得真周到啊!

I hope you had a pleasant flight .I've traveled a long distance before,and I can understand how tired it is.

簡,我希望你來訪旅途愉快,我以前也長途旅行過,我能體會有多累。

This plane went smooth,except that there was a little bump now and fact,I am not in low spirits.

除了不時有顛簸之外,一路都很順利。老實說,我覺得自己精神還行。

Gald to hear d you like to dine with us tonight?

很高興聽你這麼說,您願意和我們共進晚餐嗎?

It's very thoughtful,but as matter of fact,I prefer to spend a quiet evening in the hotel in preparation for tomorrow's appointment.

你們太周到了!不過事實上,我情願靜靜地在飯店休息一晚以準備明天的會談。

Ok,at your wish.I have to inform you that tomorrow's meeting is scheduled at 9 the meeting room.I'll wait for you at the hotel's gate ahead of time.

那好吧,隨您便。我必須告訴您明天的會議是早上9點在我們會議室舉行。我提前到飯店門口等你。

That'll be fine y ,thank you so much.

很好,比利,謝謝你。

It's my the way,would you like to have sightseeing while you're here?I'd be happy to be your guide.

不用謝。對了,在這段時間,你是否想去外面觀光一下嗎?我很樂意作你的嚮導。

Well.I am afraid I cannot mix pleasure with business on this could I have a general view of the city?

恐怕我不能遊玩辦公兩者兼顧了。不過,我們可以大概看看這個城市嗎?

No problem.I'll make arrangements later on before this weekend.

沒問題,這個週末前我會安排時間。

Thanks very much.

非常謝謝你。

I don't think you have been here before ,have you?

我想您沒來過這兒,是嗎?

No,I have traveled around ,but this is my first time here.

是的,我周遊各地,但這是第一次到這兒。

I hope you will like it.

我希望您會喜歡這兒。

I am sure I will.I have heard about the beauty of your city scores of times ,but I failed to come here because I was engaged in other my wish comes true.

我確信我會的。我很多次聽人說你們的城市很美,但一直忙於其它事而不能來。現在我如願以償了。

I'd like to take you sightseeing if it does not conflict with your arrangement.

如果和您的安排不衝突的話,我很願意帶您去觀光。

I'd certainly appreciate the way,what's the weather like here?

非常感謝。順便問一下,這兒天氣怎麼樣?

It is can see,Chicago is overwhelmed with green can enjoy the beautiful sights as you have enought time.

天氣宜人,你可以看到芝加哥綠樹成蔭。只要你有足夠的時間,您就可以欣賞到美麗的風景。

I guess I have come at the right time.

我認爲我到的正是時候。

Here we are is time to get is Chicago have reserved room for you.

我們到了,該下車了。這兒是芝加哥賓館,我們已爲你預定了一個房間。

That sounds good.

真是太好了。