當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 實用商務英語會話(MP3附字幕)場景19:貨物裝運

實用商務英語會話(MP3附字幕)場景19:貨物裝運

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.23W 次

The shipment has arrived in good condition.

ing-bottom: 58.91%;">實用商務英語會話(MP3附字幕)場景19:貨物裝運

運到之貨狀況良好。

Are you satisfied with this shipment?

您對第一批貨感到滿意嗎?

Please Take care of future shipments.

請多加註意今後裝運的貨物

We regret we can't ship as you desired.

很抱歉,我們不能按你們的要求裝船。

We'll send vessels to pick up the cargo at Tianjin.

我們將派船隻在天津裝運。

There is an over-shipment,which is not allowed.

貨物多裝了這是不能允許的。

Can we have a short-ship?

我們可以少裝嗎?

The goods are all ready for shipment.

貨物已經準備好,待裝運。

Many can get preferential duty rates of the U.S.A.

許多能獲得美國的優惠生產率。

The cargo has been shipped on board.

貨已裝上輪船。

We wish it in bulk.

我們希望其散裝。

If shipment were effected from Hong Kong,we could receive the goods much earlier.

如果在香港交貨,我們可以更早些收到貨物。

The facilities for shipping goods have changed a lot.

裝運條件已大大改善了。

Can our order of products be shipped as soon as possible?

我們訂的產品能儘快裝運嗎?

We must speed shipment.

我們必須加速裝船。

Could you manage to hasten the delivery?

你們能否加快裝運?

Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?

你們能不能提前一點交貨呢?

We wish a timely delivery.

我們希望及時交貨。

We can advance the time of delivery.

我們能把交貨期提前。

Can you ensure a prompt delivery of the goods?

你可以確保即期交貨嗎?

Could you do something to advance your shipment?

你們能不能設法提前交貨?

They hold a discussion on the time of shipment for fireworks.

他們就禮花的裝運期間問題進行了談判

The time of shipment cannot be fixed.

交貨期還沒定下來。

Tell us a definite date of shipment.

告訴我們確切的裝船日期。

Can you effect shipment of the order at once?

您看這批貨能馬上裝運嗎?

Is it possible to effect shipment at once?

能不能馬上裝船?

I want the goods to be delivered at once.

我希望你們能馬上發貨。

How many weeks it will take altogether before the goods can reach our retailers after shipment?

從交貨到零售商收到貨物總共需要幾個星期?

We can effect shipment in December.

我們在今年12月交貨。

We assure you that shipment will be made soon.

請您放心,我們不久交貨。

You expect us to make delivery in less than 2 month.

我們希望您在不到2個月的時間內交貨。

I'm terribly sorry about late shipment.

我非常抱歉貨物遲交了。

It's better to designate Port x as the loading port.

在X港裝貨比較合適。

Both sides hold a discussion on the loading port.

雙方就裝運港問題進行了洽談。

We'd better have a brief talk about the loading port.

我們最好能就裝運港問題簡短地談一談。

You may choose Port y as port of shipment.

你可以選擇Y港作爲交貨港。

How about shipping them from Port x instead of Port y?

把Y港改爲X港交貨怎麼樣?

You insist that Port x is the loading port,right?

您堅持把X港定爲裝運港,對嗎?

We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports.

我們總希望用較大的港口作爲裝運港。

We'd like to designate Shanghai as the loading port because it is the biggest.

我們希望把上海定爲裝運港,因爲它最大。

It makes no difference to us to change the loading port from x to y.

將裝運港由X改爲Y對我們來說問題不大。

He exchanged views on the choice of the unloading port with h.

他和史密斯先生就選擇卸貨港問題交換了意見。

What's your unloading port please?

你們的卸貨港定在哪裏?

Do you think it's proper to unload the Chinese tea at London?

你認爲把倫敦作爲中國茶葉的卸貨港合適嗎?

We'd like to appoint x as the unloading port.

我們選擇X作爲卸貨港。

There are more sailings at Shanghai,so we have chosen it as the unloading port.

因爲上海的船次多,我們把這裏定爲卸貨港。

It's not reasonable to have the goods unloaded at Hamburg.

把貨卸在漢堡不太合適。

Don't you think it's troublesome to transship the goods at Sydney?

您不認爲在悉尼轉船太麻煩了嗎?

Do you wish to transship the goods to Macao at Hong Kong?

您是不是想把貨物由香港轉至澳門?

We have been able to transship cargoes at Hong Kong.

我們能在香港轉貨。

Sometimes,we have to make a transshipment.

有時我們不得不轉船。

There are risks of damage to the goods during transshipment.

在轉船期間有貨物被損壞的風險。

All transport transshipment charges will be included in the C.I.F. price.

所有的轉運費用都包括在到岸價格裏面了。

Partial shipment is allowed.

允許分批裝運。

I heard that partial shipment wasn't permitted.

我聽說不允許分批裝運。

Transshipment is(not) allowed.

(不)准許轉船。

In case of transshipment,we have to pay extra transportation charges.

貨物如果轉運,我們得多付運費。