當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 實用商務英語會話(MP3附字幕)場景34:發貨期

實用商務英語會話(MP3附字幕)場景34:發貨期

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.39W 次

sort of delivery periods did you have in mind?

ing-bottom: 50%;">實用商務英語會話(MP3附字幕)場景34:發貨期

行,你打算是哪一種發貨期?

Well,you've seen the order do you think you could manage?

你已看到了定貨量,你認爲你能應付什麼情況?

Well,on the AX000 components,we could certainly...

至於AX000零部件,我們當然…

No,I didn't mean on the individual about the whole consignment on a monthly basis?

不,我不指個別定單。一個月的批量定單如何?

On,I see.I hadn't realized we'd be talking about that.I'd have to get back to Geoff to confirmed times on that.

我明白了,我剛纔沒意識到所談的,我得回到吉奧夫確認其時間。

Surely you could give me some idea?

你的主意是……?

Well,I could manage 15 days from confirmed ,as I say,I'd have to get back to you to confirm that.

那,我想…我們從定單確認後十五天內能行,不過我得回去確認一下。

That's at your quoted prices?

是以你們報的價?

,actually we quoted for those batch by hadn't realized you'd be thinking of ordering the whole lot.

我們是一批批報價,沒意識到你們是批量的。

I I suppose we'd be looking at reduction for bulk orders?

我明白,我們的批量訂購有折扣嗎?

Look,I'm be perfectly frank,you've caught me on the hop d you mind waiting while I speak to Geoff on the phone?

對不起,老實說,你可難爲我了,你能等我給公司去個電話嗎?

No,of course not...

當然沒有。

Did you get through OK?

你通了嗎?

Yes,I did I aplolgize for keeping you ay,we can now talk more concretely about delivery terms.

是的,很抱歉讓你久等了。我們現在可以確定發貨條款了。

Good.

好。

We can deliver the whole consignment at 15 days at the prices already would mean dispatch from our premises...

我們能按定價15天全批量發貨,那意味着按我們的條件發貨…

I'm surprised you're not prepared to offer some sort of bulk discount considering the size of the order.

我很奇怪爲什麼不考慮按定單的大小給予折扣。

Well,I'm sure you understand that meeting this sort of order will mean quite a lot of overtime,it would be very difficult to come down on the price.

我想你一定知道這種方式費時,我們很難在降價了。

But we are offering you a large amount of regular business...

但我們提供了大批量業務啊!

That's d you be willing to sign on annual contract on the basis we discussed?

對,你願意在我們討論的基礎上籤年度合同嗎?

Um,possibly,subject to quality and delivery guarantees.

可以,只要質量和發貨能保證。

Of ,in that case we could offer a 5% discount for a confirmed monthly order for the next 12 months.

絕對保證,這樣的話,如果你們在接下來的12個月裏保證有月定單,我們可以給予5%的折扣。

I was hoping for something a bit more substantial.

我希望折扣更高點。

I'm afraid that's as far as we could 'd already be stretching ourselves to the limit.

恐怕已到我們的極限了。我們已經讓到最大限度了。