當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 實用商務英語會話(MP3附字幕)場景32:個人情況

實用商務英語會話(MP3附字幕)場景32:個人情況

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.02W 次

Something is important to get the as your background and experience and any personal information that you feel is relevant and can be referred to.

實用商務英語會話(MP3附字幕)場景32:個人情況

一些對找工作很重要的東西。例如你的背景、經歷和你覺得任何與此有關且可藉以參考的個人情況。

Well,I was born in New York and went to school there,straight through university.

好吧。我出生在紐約。在那兒上的學,一直到大學畢業。

My father is a teacher,and my mother is an accountant.

我父親是個老師,母親是個會計。

So you were born into a professional family.

你是出身於一個職業家庭了。

of my sisters teach at a university.

是的。我的兩個姐姐在大學任教。

What caused you decide to be engaged in computers?

什麼促使你從事計算機這一行的?

Oh,nothing in particular,I guess I always liked calculating and playing with machines.

我想沒什麼特殊的原因。我一向喜歡計算機和喜歡玩弄機械。

Now what about your experience?How long have you been working with computers?

談談你的經歷好嗎?你幹計算機行業有多久了?

More than five years r I achieved my engineering degree,I began to focus on computer technology and I even had my own career for a while.

五年多了。讀完理工碩士學位之後,我就開始專攻計算機技術。有一段時間我甚至還建立了自己的事業。

It certainly sounds don't you have your credentials sent to me and I'll hand them in to the board.

這一點很好。請把你的證件寄給我,我拿給理事會看看。

We'll probably contact you in a week.

一個星期之內,我們可能再和你聯繫。

Thanks very much.

非常感謝。

Good name's John Smith.

早上好,我是約翰?史密斯。

Ah,good morning, to meet you.I'm Lucy from sit down!

啊,早晨好,史密斯先生,見到你很高興。我叫拉莉,是管人事的。請坐!

Thank you very much!

謝謝!

Now,do you have your curriculum vite together with you?

B:你的履歷表帶來了嗎?

Yes,here it e are three.

是的,在這兒。共三份。

Have you brought your certificates as well?

你的學歷證明也帶來了嗎?

I'm awfully I send them to you?

非常抱歉。我可以把它寄給你嗎?

,let's talk about the position.

可以,那樣也行。現在我們談談職位。

Thanks for sparing time to have lunch with me,Nan,I know how busy you are.

謝謝您趕來與我共度午餐,南。我知道你很忙。

Well,you know,Steven,it is a better way to negotiate at table because the atmosphere is relaxing and can ease the tension.

唔,史蒂芬,飯桌上談判是一個好辦法,因爲氣氛輕鬆,能緩解壓力。

Nan,I have been told there is a slight problem over price.

南,我聽說價格上出了點小問題。

I don't think it's a big iam simply told me that he didn't have the right to make a decision.

我並不覺得那是什麼大問題。威廉只是說他沒有作決定的權力。

Yes,I y questions must be determined by the Boss,in general,if you will.

是的,我知道。可以這麼說,錢的問題一向是由老闆定奪。

I 't you feel negotiating is a lot slower in this way?

原來如此。但你不覺得這樣會使談判進度變慢嗎?

Maybe short of efficiency,I admit.

我承認可能會缺乏效率。

Well,to put it in a simple way,we feel we should be rewarded with a big discount for wholesales.

好吧,簡單地說,我們應該享有批發的折扣。