當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 實用商務英語會話(MP3附字幕)場景33:獨家代理商

實用商務英語會話(MP3附字幕)場景33:獨家代理商

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.56K 次

Sounds you provide some numbers for me?

ing-bottom: 141.59%;">實用商務英語會話(MP3附字幕)場景33:獨家代理商

聽起來很合理,你可否給我具體的數字呢?

If G.T. is to be your only agent in North America,a discount of 10 per quarter is acceptable,the more we order,the more discount we should enjoy.

如果G.T日後成爲貴公司在北美的獨家代理商,我想每季度九折是可接受的,訂貨量越多,折扣也就越大。

I think it is no problem,if you really feel you can sell so many.

如果你真的認爲貴公司能夠銷售這麼多的貨,我想應該是沒問題。

I believe have got a first-class product line.

我相信我們辦得到,因爲你們有一流的生產線。

I'll tell you what,I can give you the discounts if you agree to a commission of 11% the price.

我有個建議,如果你同意把佣金訂爲價格的百分之十一,那我就同意你要求的折扣。

15% and you've got yourself a deal.

百分之十五,咱們成交。

How about 13%?

百分之十三,如何?

OK,I think we can accept the 13% commission.

好吧,可以接受淨價百分之十三的佣金條件。

can we agree to pay once a month?

好。我們講好每月付款一次,可以嗎?

We'd prefer to make payment per quarter.

我想每季度付一次比較好。

With such large orders,it would be bad to our cash-flow if we paid out so much before sales began.

由於我們下的訂單這麼大,在進帳之前,就要付出這麼大筆的款項,將有損我們的現金流量。

So,you've only just recently started up?

這麼說你是最近纔開始的?

That's right,but Geoff Stanton,the Managing Director,has been in components supply for a good 20 years.

對的,但總經理吉奧夫?史泰敦從事零部件供應已二十年了。

Oh,that's was he with before?

那太有趣了,他以前和誰合作?

Both he and I were with standard Telecom,in their electronics division,We were both ready for a change and when he got the capital to start up Northern Electronics,he asked me to join him.

我和他都和標準電信公司合作,在電子部。我們都準備有所改變,當他得到資本開創北方電力後,他叫我一同加入。

And how's business?

生意怎樣?

Well,it's gradually building 've got a number of fairly small-scale contracts for components supply-you know,mainly specialized operations.

我們逐漸發展,我們簽定了小批量的生產零部件合同,主要是專門的動作。

's one of the things which worries see,you've no track record of meeting large-scale orders.

那正是我擔心的,您們沒接過大批量的定單。

That's true,but you've seen we've got the capacity and our quality control procedures are very exacting.

確實,但你應該看到我們具備這種能力,我們的質量監控程序非常精確。

Yes,I'm impressed by the investment you've made in that ,shall we turn now to the actual terms?

我對你在這一領域的投資有很深的印象,讓我們來談談實際項目。

,we've already discussed price in some detail.I suppose you'd be interested in delivery?

當然,我們已經詳細討論了價格問題。我想你會對發貨感興趣的。

Yes,we 's critical to meeting our deadlines,as you can imagine.

是的,正如你想像的一樣,不要錯過我方的發貨截止期是非常重要。