當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 實用商務英語會話(MP3附字幕)場景24:入境證和護照

實用商務英語會話(MP3附字幕)場景24:入境證和護照

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.79W 次

May I see your entry card and passport,please?(You entry card and passport please.)

ing-bottom: 75.63%;">實用商務英語會話(MP3附字幕)場景24:入境證和護照

我能看一下您的入境證和護照嗎?

you are.

當然可以,給您。

What's the purpose of your visit?

您此行的目的是什麼?

Business.(To attend an international conference)(To visit some friends.)(Sightseeing.)

商務(參加一個國際會議),(拜訪朋友),(觀光)。

I long are you going to stay?(How long do you intend to stay?)

我明白了。您將呆多久?

For about two weeks.

大約兩週。

'll be all,thank you.

好,到此爲止,謝謝。

Your customs declaration card,please.

請出示您的申報關稅卡。

Here it is.

給您。

Do you have anything to declare?

您有什麼要申報的嗎?

I don't think so.I have only personal belongings.

我想應該沒有,我只有個人物品。

Please open your bags.

請打開您的包。

All e you are.

好的,您看吧。

You have two they German cameras?

您有兩架照相機,它們是德國貨嗎?

Yes,they are.

是的。

Since they are both of the same make,only one camera is exempted from tax.

因爲他們是同一型號,所以只有一架能免稅。

You'll have to pay the custom duty on the second se take your card and pay in cash.

您必須付另一架照相機的關稅,請出示卡,並付現金。

Excuse me.

打擾一下。

Yes?

有什麼事?

If I am not wrong,you must be William from Chicago.

如果我沒認錯人的話,您是來自芝加哥的保羅?威廉先生吧。

Yes,I 's the matter?

我就是,有什麼事嗎?

I am Jean,clerk of the Gold Company.

我叫簡,固德公司的職員。

How do you do?

您好。

Nice to meet you.

很高興見到你。

My company asked me to pick you up.

公司派我來接你。

's very considerate of you to come to meet me.I was a little bit worried(about where I'm heading for).

多謝。你們來接我,考慮得太周到了!我正爲該往哪兒走發愁呢。

You know,I'm not familiar with this place.

你知道,我對這兒不熟。

Sorry,but I would have been here earlier if I had not been trapped in a traffic jam.

對不起。要不是碰上交通堵塞的話,我早就該到了。

Never r all,you are here.

沒關係。畢竟你來了。

I was expecting your was your flight?

我正期待你的到來。旅途怎樣?

It was quite nice.

十分好。

Do you fly very often?

您經常旅行嗎?

Yes,I'm used to a lot of air travel as a result of many years' experience.

是的,由於多年做生意的緣故,我已習慣經常坐飛機旅行。

That's you have any luggage?

的確如此。您有行李嗎?

Yes,I've brought some catalogues and samples for your company.

是的,我爲你們公司帶了一些目錄和樣本。

I think they will be helpful to your company.

我認爲會對你們公司有幫助。

If you are 's car is parked outside.

如果您準備好了,我們就出機場吧,我的車就在外面。

OK.

好的。

May I help you with your luggage?

我能幫你拿行李嗎?

No,thanks,I think I can handle it by myself.

不用了,謝謝…我認爲我能行。

Excuse you ?

請問,您是南女士嗎?

Yes,I' Nade Tree of England.

是的,我是英格蘭Nade Tree公司的代表。

I'm Brad Smith,sales manager at .(extends hand first,they shake hands)

我是不萊迪?史密斯,G.T公司的業務經理。您好,(伸手與對方握手)

I came to welcome you,because unfortunately the general manager was tied up this morning.

我來迎接您,因爲總經理今早不巧有事無法脫身。

He is very eager to see you,and he sends the warmest regards on his behalf.

他非常想見您,要我先代他向您致意。

Nice to meet would you please just call me Nan?I do not take formality seriously.

我非常高興認識你。叫我南就可以了,我比較隨便。