當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 實用商務英語會話(MP3附字幕)場景22:電子雜誌

實用商務英語會話(MP3附字幕)場景22:電子雜誌

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.8W 次

Excuse me,I noticed you are reading a magazine about electronics.

實用商務英語會話(MP3附字幕)場景22:電子雜誌

對不起,我注意到您在看一本電子雜誌。

Have you heard about the coming electronics exhibition?

您聽說過即將舉行的電子產品展覽嗎?

Sure!That's why I'm going to ,my name is Tom 's your name?

當然了!那正是我去芝加哥的原因。我叫湯姆?斯密斯,您尊姓大名?

Mary Clinton.I'm a sales representative for Richards Company,based in Hong you looking forward to the exhibition?

我是香港理查德公司的銷售代理,您想去參加這個展覽嗎?

I've been waiting for the exhibition for more than 3 months.

我等這個展覽都等了三個多月了。

There are going to be companies from more than 50 countries in is 't you think so?

屆時將有來自五十多個國家的公司參展,真是一件盛事。難道您不這樣認爲嗎?

I see.I'm really expecting to see what products will be on show next year.

我明白了。我正等着看明年有什麼產品面市呢。

I'm more interested in what new discoveries are being made in the electronics industry.

我對電子工業的新發現更爲感興趣。

Really? Do you mind if I ask which part of the electronics industry you belong to?

是嗎?您介意我問您是電子行業哪一個部門的嗎?

Not at all.I am employed in the Research and Development Department of a company based in Detroit.

一點也不。我受僱於底特律一家公司的研究與拓展部。

We specialize in producing new-style printers.

我們專門生產新式印刷機。

What's the name of your company?Maybe I've heard of it.

您公司叫什麼名字?我可能聽說過。

I don't think is just a small company called"Welsh".

我不這樣認爲。它只是一家叫威而希的小公司。

Hmm,Oh,didn't you come out with an pretty small but strong high-tech printer at the exhibition last year in Taiwan?

哦,你們是不是去年在臺灣展出過一種超小型,但使用了高科技的打印機?

Yeah,that turned out to be our best seller of the year,but it remains unknown abroad.

是的,那是去年最暢銷的牌子。但它在國外還不知名。

One of my jobs is to keep an eye on the products with the potential to be then find Out why.

我的工作之一就是關注那些有潛力成功的產品,找出其成功的原因。

So I even keep in mind some small companies names.

因此我記得一些小公司的名字。

I enjoy talking with about getting together for a dinner after we arrive in Chicago,so we have a chance to talk more about this?

很高興和您交談。到達芝加哥我們聚一聚,吃頓飯怎樣?我們將有機會詳談。

That's a great idea.

好提議。