當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 實用商務英語會話(MP3附字幕)場景27:顧客光顧

實用商務英語會話(MP3附字幕)場景27:顧客光顧

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.59W 次

This is a graceful place with good atmosphere,pleasant decoration,and high-quality you.come here often?

ing-bottom: 162.03%;">實用商務英語會話(MP3附字幕)場景27:顧客光顧

這是個雅緻的地方,氣氛好、裝飾美、服務質量高。你常來嗎?

e are all kinds of food cooked to different taste,whether western or eastern.

是的。這裏有東西方各種口味的食物。

Seems they've chosen a good place downtown in the city center.

這家餐廳的地點似乎也選得很對--正位於市中心。

've opened many small shops,that is a big business.

沒錯,他們開了許多家分店。生意很大。

They abound in money,judging from customers's presence.

從顧客光顧情況來看,他們賺了很多錢。

You know,their speed of money coming in is meet needs of all the local customers.

你知道,他們賺的錢相當驚人,因爲他們符合本地許多顧客的需要。

Sounds like they've made a big fortune here.

聽起好像他們發了大財了。

May I take your orders now,gentlemen?

待者:先生,現在要點菜了嗎?

Would you like to order first,Nancy?I know the shop is famous for its lobsters.

南茜,你要不要點菜?我知道該店以龍蝦最爲有名。

Can we count on your choice of wines,Nancy?

南茜,你會選酒吧?

Well,I'm not an expert,but I do like white wine once in a while.

唔,我可不是這方面的專家,但偶爾我喜歡喝白酒。

I'm sure it will be to our satisfaction.

我想我們都會很滿意的。

I know both of you ordered Main dishes,but I recommend you to order a traditional dish.

我知道你們兩位點了主菜,但我建議要道傳統菜。

Make yourself at le nowadays seem not to be particular about the rules of ordering dishes.

別客氣。現在的人似乎不講究點菜的規矩了。

I know I'm your guest here in Hong Kong,gentlemen,but I'd really like to pay the bill in order to express my thanks.

先生們,我知道在香港我是客人,但這一頓飯就由我請客,以表達我的謝意。

I'm afraid I have to disappoint you,Nancy.I am the host in the invitation at this restaurant.

南茜,恐怕這一回我會讓你失望,請你來這家餐廳當然由我做東。

You are always thoughtful!

你們可真周到啊!

Nancy!Welcome,Hi,William.

南茜!歡迎,你好,威廉。

It's very kind of William to give me a lift,a big and nice house!

威廉真好,開車來接我。你們的房子好大好漂亮噢!

owes a lot to my 's waiting to meet you.

謝謝。這些都是我妻子的功勞,她正等着見你呢。

Well then,I just want to see my hostess,so she can show me around.

那好,我正想見見女主人,讓她可以帶我四周看看。

is d,our director of marketing.

南茜,這是我們的營銷部主任,戴維先生。

It's very nice to meet you,h.I hope you're having a pleasant stay in Hong Kong.

很高興認識您,史密斯女士,我希望您的香港之行非常愉快。

Indeed I am.I'm inpressed by your hospitality.(they chitchat about small,safe topics for a minute or two.)

我的確很愉快。你們的好客給我留下了很深的印象。(彼此閒聊了一兩分鐘。)

Well,I don't want to take up too much of your to meet you,h.

那麼,就不多佔用您的時間了。我很高興認識您,史密斯女士。

Excuse me,everyone!Can I have your attention for a minute?Dinner is ready,please be seated(he approaches Nathan).

對不起,請大家注意一下!晚餐準備好了,請就坐。(他走向南茜)

Nancy,since you're the guest of honor,please sit in the honor-guest seat.

南茜,你是貴賓,請你坐在上座。

Ladies and gentlemen,I'd like to offer a toast to our guest of honor,y Smith.

各位女士先生們,我要向我們的貴賓-南茜?史密斯女士舉杯致意。

Nancy let's propose a toast to our firm partnership and friendship between ourselves. Nancy,I'd like to present you with a traditional Chinese painting and a bottle of Chinese wine as a gift.

南茜,爲我們的夥伴關係和友誼關係乾杯。南茜,我把這些中國古畫和酒送給你作爲禮物。

Just accept it.

就收下吧。

(standing)I appreciate what you've done to me,and I look forward to many visiting Hong Kong and I believe we will see each other rs everyone!

(站起來)我很感激你們爲我所做的一切,我相信我們不久會見面。各位乾杯!