當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 實用商務英語會話(MP3附字幕)場景36:取消會議

實用商務英語會話(MP3附字幕)場景36:取消會議

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.22W 次

Impossible!Its importance is very clearly to been gave me the OK just a few days ago.

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">實用商務英語會話(MP3附字幕)場景36:取消會議

這怎麼可以呢!這個會議的重要性顯而易見,幾天前還說沒問題的。

I there's really nothing that can be done about equipment has been damaged,and can't be recovered in so short a period.

我知道,但我實在無能爲力,器材受損,無法在一兩天內修復。

The general manager is going to be blue in the face,when she hears about e negotiations are hard to handle.

總經理知道這件事會很生氣的,這些談判工作很難處理。

I've told all departments of the cancellation,and change for Friday.

我已經通知各部門會議要取消,改在星期五。

I'd better call the client again myself and make apologies.

我還是親自再打電話向客戶致歉。

William,I know you are not troubled with this right now,but the general manager will not be in later this 'd better tell her this morning.

威廉,我知道你現在不想做這件事,但總經理下午會出去,你最好早上告訴她。

I must be leaving now,since she is superior to me in me luck.

我得走了。既然她在我地位之上。祝我好運吧!

Manager,are you free now?

總經理,你有空嗎?

Certainly,'s the matter?

威廉,當然有空。你有什麼事嗎?

Well,I'm afraid I've got a bit of bad guys have just told me that tomorrow's meeting has to be called off.

唔,我恐怕有個壞消息告訴你,我下面的人剛告訴我,明天的會議非取消不可。

Cancelled?That just can't happen!These negotiations come to naught,this just might ruin the whole 'll have to go on as planned.

取消?怎麼可以取消呢?取消談判會讓整個計劃都完蛋的。非得如期舉行不可!

Sorry to say,but no can equipment broke down and can't be fixed till Friday.

很抱歉,斯蒂文,真的辦不到。設備壞了,星期五才能修好。

I don't believed it.I'm just afraid what else can go wrong.

以前我從嚴不相信會出亂子,現在我真擔心哪裏又會再出錯。

It may not be so client has no opposition to a rescheduled time,and doesn't seem upset.

事情也許沒那麼糟。客戶已經同意了重新約定的時間,而且也沒在意。

Let's hope so.I can't put up with this any more.I have to say that it is your people's mistake not to pay much attention to detail on this project.

但願如此,我再也受不了。我不得不說,你的部屬錯在沒有小心注意到此次計劃的細節。

I see,and will be fully responsible for it.

我知道,我完全負責。

Bob,may I have a word with you?

鮑勃,我可以和你說句話嗎?

Of course,hing important?

當然可以,莉莉。有什麼重要事嗎?

This is diffcult for me to talk about it,because you and I have cooperated for so long,but I've succeeded in getting into another company.

我很爲難,因爲你我一起合作很久了,但是,我已經進另一家公司了。

Lily!I wasn't even aware that you'd been searching around for new I have the reason?

莉莉,我甚至沒意識你已經四處找工作了!我可以問你原因嗎?