當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 實用商務英語會話(MP3附字幕)場景35:簽定合同

實用商務英語會話(MP3附字幕)場景35:簽定合同

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.46K 次

Right,Mr I suggest we sign a 6-months' contract at a 5% discount on your quoted prices and then we'll meet again to see if we can reduce the prices further.

ing-bottom: 63.13%;">實用商務英語會話(MP3附字幕)場景35:簽定合同

好,勃德門先生我建議按你們的定價以5%的折扣簽定六個月合同,然後再看是乎能降價。

You're a tough 's shake on that and draw up the details of the first contract.

您真是一個強硬的談判對手,讓我們就此談定,起草第一分合同的細節。

Linda,Have you prepared fully for tomorrow's meeting with h?

琳達,明天與史密斯先生的會議做好充分準備了嗎?

Yes,yone has been informed.I've also made sure that the meeting schedule is delivered to each presenter,personally.

威廉,沒問題。已經通知大家了,而且我已經確定會議的議程表通知到了每個出席人手裏。

don't expect any big problems to happen.

很好,我們不希望有任何大差錯。

I see,I will never let go a mistake which may hurt our benefit.

我懂你意思。我不會讓任何一個損害我們利益的錯誤發生。

You're so h pays attention to trivialities,so we need to lay an emphasis on detail.

你說得一點都沒錯。史密斯先生很注重細節,所以我們連小地方也要特別注意。

By the way,are all the audio-visual equipments ready?

對了,所有的視聽器材都準備好了嗎?

e was something wrong with the screen but it have been repaired.

準備好了。屏幕本來有些毛病,不過現在已經修好了。

You'd better check once and again,just to make sure.

你最好再仔細檢查,確定一切都沒問題。

I'll follow your instruction at once.I'll spend the rest of the day going through the preparatory work.

我馬上照辦。我想今天把準備工作再檢查一遍。

What about your regular duties?

你的日常工作呢?

I found an assistant to take over my regular duties.

我找到一個助手代理我的工作。

Well then,now I'd like to design the agenda once and for all.

唔,我想現在乾脆就把會議議程定下來。

O.K. First,general introductions is made by everyone,then introductions of each presenter to h.

好。一開始是每個人做一個自我簡短的介紹,然後每位出席人員向史密斯先生做個介紹。

do not forget it.I think it would look more suitable for you to be well dressed.

很好。喔,對了,我想你好好打扮一下會更合適點。

I'll remind myself of r those,David Smith will open with a few minutes' explanation.

我會記得的。之後,戴維?史密斯會先做幾分鐘的說明。

Assure him not to speak too long,unless h has a lot of questions.

告訴他除非史密斯先生有很多問題,否則千萬不要發言太久。

I know the audience is not patient,so you must ask them to shorten the speech.

我知道觀衆會不耐煩,所以你得叫他們把講話縮短。

After the explanation,everything will take place as planned and is not open to r the meeting,we will be ready to dine with the guests.

解釋之後,一切將會照計劃進行,不會改變,會後會有一頓便餐,你將和客人共進餐。

You can ask David in a private way.

你可以私下問戴維問題。

I'll tell in advance,I will make haste to arrange.

我會提前告訴孫先生,我會趕緊安排。

William,I'm terribly sorry about this,but we have to put off or cancel tomorrow's meeting.

威廉,我實在很抱歉,我們必須推遲或取消明天的會議。