當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 商務英語情景對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第18期:簽訂合同

商務英語情景對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第18期:簽訂合同

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.9K 次

Signing a Contract

簽訂合同

A: The contract is ready. Will you p1ease check up the particulars and see if everything is in order?

A:合同準備好了,請你看看裏面是否有不妥的地方。

B: Well, everything is all right. There's only one thing I would like to point out that is timely delivery. You know our customers are in urgent need of the goods.

B:都不錯,但有一個問題需要提出來,即及時交貨。你知道我們的顧客正急需這批貨物

A: If you fail to deliver the goods at the time stipulated in the contract, they may turn elsewhere for substitution. In that case, we just can't stand the loss.

A:如果你們不能按照合同上所規定的時間交貨,那他們便會轉向別處購買,那樣的話,我們將無法承受損失。

B: You are assured that the shipment will be duly delivered; we must have your L/C at least one month before the time of shipment.

B:你儘可放心,我們會按時交貨的,但我們必須在船運前一個月收到你們的信用證。

A: Certainly. When I get back, I'll open an L/C for the whole quantity as soon as possible.

A:好,我回去後將盡快開出所有數量的信用證。

B: Good. Another thing , the stipulations in the relevant credit should strictly confirm to the terms stated in the contract in order to avoid subsequent amendment. H that does happen, shipment will possibly be delayed.

B:好。還有,有關信用證上的條款必須與合同上的條款完全一致,以免再修訂,否則船運將有可能被耽擱。

A: All right. I'll see to it.

A:行,我會留心的。

B: Any other question?

B:還有其他的問題嗎?

A: No, nothing more.

A:沒了。

B: Shall we sign the contract now?

B:那麼我們現在籤合同吧?

A: With pleasure.

A:好的。

B: Now, please countersign it. You may keep one original and two copies for yourself.

B:請你簽字。你可留一份原件、兩份複印件。

A: Thank you.

A:謝謝。

B: I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion. I hope this mark the beginning of long and stable business relations between us.

B:很高興我們洽談圓滿成功,我希望這標誌着我們之間長期穩定業務關係的開始。

A: I hope so, too.

A:我也希望如此。

商務英語情景對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第18期:簽訂合同