Faith口語天天學第188期:慌作一團
美麗的清晨又迎來了我們新的一課,大家好,歡迎《Faith口語課堂-天天學》的新老學員們,我是Faith老師,快樂的一天從學英語工始。
Convenient adj. 方便的,便利的,合適的;附近的,近便的
I have to find a convenient location for the shelves. 我得找一合適的地方放這些書架。
Is it convenient for you.to go out tonight? 今晚你方便出去嗎?
It is useful to have a convenient supermarket. 附近有超市實在方便。
Come over whenever it is convenient to you. 你什麼時候方便就什麼時候過來吧。
convenience n. 方便,便利;有用、有益或適宜的安排、用具或設施
It's a great convenience to live in town. 住在城市裏有很大的方便。
The house has all the modern conveniences. 這棟房屋有各種現代化的設施。
Flap: vt. & vi. (使)上下左右移動;輕拍
vi. 焦急,焦慮
n. 拍打,拍擊;激動,慌亂狀態
The curtains were flapping at the open window. 窗簾在敞開的窗前擺動。
There is no need to flap. 不要着急嘛。
be in a flap 在激動中,慌作一團
I'm really in a flap about the interview. 這面試真叫我慌極了。
I'm in a flap about moving out of my own apartment. 要搬出自己的公寓,我好心慌啊。
After I sent my boyfriend that proposal letter, I was really in a flap. 當我把那封求婚信發給我男友後,我緊張壞了。
I'm really in a flap about meeting my fiancé's parents this weekend. 這個週末要見我未婚夫的父母,心裏慌極了。