當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 酒店情景英語會話

酒店情景英語會話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.62K 次

下面是本站小編整理的酒店情景英語會話, 希望對大家有幫助。

padding-bottom: 66.56%;">酒店情景英語會話

你房間打掃完了嗎

A Good moming.

早上好。

B Good moming. Are you.through with the cleaning ?If not, we'll come back a little later.

早上好。你們的房間打掃完了嗎?如果沒有,我們一會兒就過來。

A Never mind, come right in. I've almost always keep the room neat and tidy, I must saves me a lot of work,but you should let me do it.

沒關係,快進來吧。我差不多完成了。我應該說,我的房間總是保持的乾淨整潔。它省了我很多工作,但是你應該讓我來做。

BI t doesn't take much time. I'm used to tidying up my room myself.

不會花太多時間的。我習慣自己收拾房間。

A It's very considerate of you to do so. Do you have any laundry today?

你這樣做真的很體貼。你今天有未洗的衣服嗎?

B I have a suit that needs cleaning.

我有一套衣服要洗。

A Let me have it, please. I'm taking some laundry downstairs anyway.

讓我洗吧。我要去樓下拿一些未洗的衣服。

我找不到我的外套了

A Housekeeping. May I help you?

房務管理部。我能爲您服務嗎?

B Yes. This is room 804. I can't find my coat. I was wondering if it's in the lost and found.

是的,這裏是804號房。我找不到我的外套了,我想它會不會在失物招領處?

A I can check for you. Could you describe the coat?

我可以替您查一下。可否請您描述一下外套的樣子?

B It's a light blue coat. It's got a hood and a big silver zipper.

那是件淺藍色的外套,有着連衣領的帽子及銀色的大拉鍊。

A When was the last time you saw it?

請問您最後一次看到它是在什麼地方?

B Last night. I think I may have left it in the lobby bar.

昨晚。我想我可能把它遺留在大廳的吧檯那兒了。

A OK. I’ll check the lost and found and with the bar manager. We'll do our best to find it.

好的,我會查一下失物招領處並問問吧檯經理。我們會盡力找到您的外套的。

B Thanks. I appreciate that.

謝謝,感激不盡。

我遺失了行李牌和收據

A I'm sorry. I've lost my tags and receipt. How can I do about it?

非常抱歉。我遺失了行李牌和收據,怎麼辦?

B I see. What is your baggage? And do not remember the tag's number or color?

我知道了。您的行李是什麼?您記得牌子的號碼或顏色嗎?

A It's a suitcase. But I've forgot the exact color. Maybe it is red or something.

是個皮箱,但顏色我記不清了,也許是紅色或其他什麼顏色。

B Could you give me a description of your case?

您能描述一下您的箱子嗎?

A It's like this. It's square with a leather cover. Yes,I remember, there is a green string around the handle. That's right.

那個箱子是這樣的:四方形,皮革面。對了,我記起來了,有一根綠繩子繞在提手上。

B I'll check it for you... sorry to keep you waiting. I've found this yours?

我來爲您查一查……對不起,讓您久等了,我找到了,是這個嗎?

A Yes,It is the right one.

是的,這是這個。

B Will you show me your key card, please?

請把出入證給我看看好嗎?

A Here it is.

給你。

B All right. Now you can take your case away.

好了,現在您可以拿走您的箱子了。