當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 旅遊日常英語對話帶翻譯

旅遊日常英語對話帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.04W 次

旅遊疲勞的表現是身體感到沒勁、口渴、不愛吃東西。引起原因主要是旅遊過程中,玩樂過度、睡眠不足,超過了人體的承受能力。小編精心收集了旅遊日常英語對話帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!

ing-bottom: 100%;">旅遊日常英語對話帶翻譯
  旅遊日常英語對話帶翻譯篇1

K:It's really heavenly here. It's not hot at all.

凱西:這裏真是人間天堂。天氣一點也不熱。

E:You know, the climate in the Netherlands is rather mild.

艾凡:你知道的,荷蘭的氣候相當溫和,

It's hardly ever hot, and the winters don't get too cold, either.

幾乎沒有炎熱的天氣,冬天也不會太冷。

K:Let's move here.

凱西:咱們搬到這裏吧。

E:Whoa! We still have to visit Denmark and Sweden, not to mention the rest of Europe sooner or later.

艾凡:慢着!我們還要去丹麥和瑞典玩,更不用說有一天會到歐洲其它國家去。

Besides, I don't think I could ever leave New York.

此外,我不認爲我會離開紐約。

K:See ya!

凱西:那拜拜了!

E:Oh, stop it! You love New York, too.

艾凡:哦,別鬧了!你也喜愛紐約的。

K:That's true, but it sure is a treat to see something different and as beautiful as Holland.

凱西:沒錯,但是看看不同於紐約而且和荷蘭一樣美麗的事物確實是件愉快的事。

E:You're right there. Hey, did you see those sea walls out in the ocean on our way here?

艾凡:你說得對。嘿,在我們來這兒的途中,你有沒有看到外海中的那些海牆呢?

K:Yeah. What were they? Piers?

凱西:有啊。那些是什麼東西?碼頭?

E:No, those are the dikes.

艾凡:不是的,那些東西叫做堤防。

They keep the sea water out and have allowed the Dutch for hundreds of years to reclaim land from the sea.

它們擋住了海水,數百年來一直幫助荷蘭人與海爭地。

Where we are right now used to be underwater.

現在我們所在的地方以前是在水中。

K:Really? That's amazing! Well, just don't stand there. Help me look.

凱西:真的?真是不可思議!那麼就別光站在那兒。幫我找找看。

E:What for? Did you drop something?

艾凡:找什麼?你有東西掉了嗎?

K:No, silly. Help me look for some seashells!

凱西:沒有,呆子。幫我找些貝殼!

  旅遊日常英語對話帶翻譯篇2

E:Here we are! The second largest city in the Netherlands, Rotterdam.

艾凡:我們到了!荷蘭的第二大城,鹿特丹。

K:It's not what I expected. Where are all the old, quaint houses like in Amsterdam?

凱西:和我期望看到的不一樣。那些像我們在阿姆斯特丹看到的古老雅緻的房子都到哪兒去了呢?

E:Rotterdam was almost completely bombed out during World War II.

艾凡:鹿特丹在第二次世界大戰期間幾乎完全被炸燬。

It was built back up from scratch after the war.

它是戰後從瓦礫中重建起來的。

K:It does seem new and modern.

凱西:它似乎真的很新又很現代化。

E:It is, but its history, like Amsterdam's, goes back many centuries.

艾凡:沒錯,但是就像阿姆斯特丹一樣,鹿特丹的歷史可以回溯到許多世紀以前。

After the war, the city planners decided to give it a modern look with shopping districts andbroad avenues.

戰後,都市計劃人員決定給它一個擁有購物區和寬闊街道的現代化風貌。

Rotterdam is the world's largest seaport, you know.

妳要知道,鹿特丹是世界最大的海港。

K:What? You mean New York isn't?

凱西:什麼?你的意思是紐約不是囉?

E:Not any more. Rotterdam handles more trade by ship than any other city in the world. TheDutch have always been expert traders.

艾凡:不再是了。鹿特丹的海運貿易要超過世界任何都市。荷蘭人一直是一流的貿易商。

K:That's true. It's a small country, but it's always been well-developed.

凱西:沒錯。荷蘭是個小國,但是一直都發展得很好。

E:Let's catch a concert tonight in one of Rotterdam's many theaters, OK?

艾凡:咱們今晚到鹿特丹衆多的劇院之一去欣賞一場音樂會,好嗎?

K:That's a nice change of pace. Sure.

凱西:這樣改變一下步調倒也不錯。當然好啊。

  旅遊日常英語對話帶翻譯篇3

E:Here we are! That didn't take so long. Everything's so close here.

艾凡:到了!並沒有花很久時間嘛。這裏每個地方都很近。

City Hall is just down the street, and the zoo is only a kilometer away.

市政廳就在這條路不遠的地方,而動物園離這裏只有一公里遠。

K:Maybe we can visit the zoo tomorrow. Now, let's go inside Rembrandt's House and take a look.

凱西:也許明天我們可以去參觀動物園。現在咱們到林布蘭博物館裏看看吧。

E:I didn't know you were into art.

艾凡:我不知道你對藝術有興趣。

K:Oh, yes. I love painting. I took a couple of courses in art appreciation in high school and college.

凱西:哦,沒錯。我喜愛繪畫。在中學和大學時我修過幾堂藝術欣賞的課程。

E:That's nice. Do you paint?

艾凡:那很好啊。你會畫畫嗎?

K:No, but I'd love to. Maybe later.

凱西:不會,但我很想畫。或許以後吧。

But I'm crazy about Rembrandt and the other 17th century Dutch painters.

我非常喜歡林布蘭和其它十七世紀荷蘭畫家。

They and the Italians were among the first to master color, lighting, and portrait painting.

他們和當時的意大利畫家一樣都是最早一批專精色彩、明暗和肖像畫的畫家。

E:Wow! You really know your art, don't you?

艾凡:哇!你真的很懂藝術,不是嗎?

K:Just a little. But I really love Rembrandt.

凱西:只懂一點皮毛。但我真的很喜歡林布蘭。

His paintings speak to us as clearly today as they did 350 years ago.

他的畫作歷經三百五十年而不衰。

He was a real genius, in my opinion.

依我之見,他是個真正的天才。

E:When it comes to art, you're the boss. Now let's go inside.

艾凡:說到藝術,一切由你作主。現在,咱們進去吧。


看了“旅遊日常英語對話帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.有關旅遊情景對話

2.旅遊三人英語對話

3.旅遊常用英語對話

4.關於旅遊的英語對話精選

5.旅遊時的日常英語對話