當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第600期:接機

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第600期:接機

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.86K 次

A: Hey, that girl's holding a board with our name on it. Hello, my name's Kyle, and this is my wife, Sarah.
嘿,那個女孩手裏舉了個牌子,上面寫着我們的名字。你好,我是凱爾,這是我的太太,薩拉。
B: It's wonderful to finally meet you.both. I am Wang Dan.
終於見到你們了,真是太好了,我是王丹。
C: Hi. Nice to meet you.
嗨,看到你很高興。
B: How was your flight?
你們乘坐的班機怎麼樣啊?
A: To be honest, I'm not really a big fan of flying.
說實話,我真是不喜歡飛行。
B: Because of all the security?
是因爲這些安檢?
A: No. Because it hurts my ears.
不是,因爲飛行使我的耳朵疼。
B: What do you mean?
這是什麼意思?
A: Every time we land or take off, my ears hurt so much.
飛機起飛和降落的時候我耳朵都會疼的厲害。
B: That's just the altitude, I guess.
我想這就是海拔反應吧。
A: Whatever it is. It hurts.
不管是什麼,反正就是疼。
B: You can try taking some medicine.
你可以吃點藥試試。
A: I've tried all sorts of things, but nothing works.
我已經嘗試了各種方法,但是都不起作用。
B: Have you tried earplugs?
你試過耳塞嗎?
A: They don't work, either.
也不起作用。
B: Well, it's lucky you're not a pilot. Let me take you to the taxi.
你沒當飛行員,真是太幸運了。我帶你們去打車吧。
A: Are we going straight to the hotel?
我們是直接去賓館嗎?
B: Yes. I thought you might like a rest after your flight.
是的,我想你們剛下飛機可能需要休息一下。
A: Definitely. But we'd like to get something to eat first.
肯定的,但是我們想先吃點東西。
B: That's no problem. There's a wonderful western restaurant at the hotel.
沒問題,賓館裏有一個非常棒的西餐廳。
A: We were hoping to eat something Chinese.
我們希望吃點中餐的。
B: There's a wonderful Chinese restaurant at the hotel, too.
賓館裏也有很不錯的中式餐廳。
A: OK, which way to the car?
好的,車在哪兒?
B: We have to go down this escalator. It's not far.
我們先下自動扶梯,不遠了。

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第600期:接機